Economics Department Mt. Pleasant, Michigan (United States)
College of Business Administration
Central Michigan University
: (517) 774-3870
321 Sloan Hall, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
RePEc:edi:edcmius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Qin, Botao & Shogren, Jason F., 2015. "Social norms, regulation, and environmental risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 22-24.
- Botao Qin & Sherrill Shaffer, 2014. "A test of competition in Chinese banking," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 602-604, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Qin, Botao & Shogren, Jason F., 2015.
"Social norms, regulation, and environmental risk,"
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 22-24.
- Prasenjit Banerjee & Rupayan Pal & Jason F. Shogren, 2016. "Honor and stigma in mechanisms for environmental protection," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Prasenjit Banerjee & Rupayan Pal, 2016. "Honor and Stigma in Mechanisms for Environmental Protection," Working Papers id:10883, eSocialSciences.
- Botao Qin & Sherrill Shaffer, 2014.
"A test of competition in Chinese banking,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 602-604, June.
- Tan, Yong, 2017. "The impacts of competition and shadow banking on profitability: Evidence from the Chinese banking industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 89-106.
- Tan, Yong, 2016. "The impacts of risk and competition on bank profitability in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 85-110.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Botao Qin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.