Report NEP-DCM-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Muller & Yurii Nesterov & Vladimir Shikhman, 2019. "Discrete choice prox-functions on the simplex," Papers 1909.05591, arXiv.org.
- Andrey Simonov & Jean-Pierre H. Dubé & Günter J. Hitsch & Peter E. Rossi, 2019. "State-Dependent Demand Estimation with Initial Conditions Correction," NBER Working Papers 26217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher P. Chambers & Federico Echenique & Nicolas Lambert, 2019. "Recovering Preferences from Finite Data," Papers 1909.05457, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Wu, Hanxiao & Qin, Botao, 2019. "An experimental test of the solemn oath in eliciting sincere preferences," MPRA Paper 95913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvaine Lemeilleur & Subervie Julie & Anderson Edilson Presoto & Roberta de Castro Souza & Maria Sylvia Macchione Saes, 2019. "Coffee farmers’ motivations to comply with sustainability standards," Post-Print halshs-02278751, HAL.