Report NEP-DES-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Grenet & Yinghua He & Dorothea Kübler, 2022. "Preference Discovery in University Admissions: The Case for Dynamic Multioffer Mechanisms," PSE Working Papers halshs-02146792, HAL.
- Daisuke Hirata & Yusuke Kasuya & Kentaro Tomoeda, 2019. "Stability against Robust Deviations in the Roommate Problem," Working Paper Series 2019/07, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dütting, Paul & Fischer, Felix & Parkes, David C., 2019. "Expressiveness and robustness of first-price position auctions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85877, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kotowski, Maciej, 2019. "First-Price Auctions with Budget Constraints," Working Paper Series rwp19-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2019. "On the optimal entry fee and reserve price for auctions with selective entry: A comment on Gentry, Li, Lu (2017)," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D., 2019. "A family of rules to share the revenues from broadcasting sport events," MPRA Paper 94310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2019.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Kotsialou, Grammateia & McBurney, Peter & Riley, Luke, 2019. "Voting over a distributed ledger: An interdisciplinary perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 416, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Qin, Botao, 2019. "Does a promise script work to reduce the hypothetical bias? Evidence from an induced value experiment," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Elif Incekara-Hafalir & Grace HY Lee & Audrey KL Siah & Erte Xiao, 2019. "Incentives to Persevere," Working Paper Series 2019/06, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.