|Email:||[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Tatiana Lysenko to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006.
"Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
- Elisabetta Falcetti & Tatiana Lysenko & Peter Sanfey, 2005. "Reforms and growth in transition: re-examining the evidence," Working Papers 90, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Steven Fries & Tatiana Lysenko & Saso Polanec, 2004. "Environnement des affaires et performance de l'entreprise dans les économies en transition : enseignements tirés d'une enquête représentative," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(3), pages 155-195.
Most cited item
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006. "Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Paul Conway & Tatiana Lysenko & Geoff Barnard, 2009. "Product Market Regulation in Russia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 742, OECD Publishing.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tatiana Lysenko should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.