|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ludlow-Wiechers, Jorge, 2012. "Backward and forward closed solutions of multivariate ARMA models," MPRA Paper 37635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludlow, Jorge, 2010. "Backward and forward closed solutions of multivariate models," MPRA Paper 24139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludlow, Jorge & Enders, Walter, 2000. "Estimating non-linear ARMA models using Fourier coefficients," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 333-347.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ludlow, Jorge & Enders, Walter, 2000.
"Estimating non-linear ARMA models using Fourier coefficients,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 333-347.
- Le Pen, Yannick, 2011. "A pair-wise approach to output convergence between European regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 955-964, May.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Dean Garratt, 2008.
"Is real GDP per capita a stationary process? Smooth transitions, nonlinear trends and unit root testing,"
NBS Discussion Papers in Economics
2008/12, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Juan Cuestas & Dean Garratt, 2011. "Is real GDP per capita a stationary process? Smooth transitions, nonlinear trends and unit root testing," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 555-563, December.
- Stengos, Thanasis & Yazgan, M. Ege, 2014. "Persistence In Convergence," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 753-782, June.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2016.
"On the Persistence of Cross-Country Inequality Measures,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0216, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter Mcadam, 2017. "On the Persistence of Cross‐Country Inequality Measures," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 255-266, February.
- Juan Jiménez-Martin & M. Robles-Fernandez, 2010. "PPP: Delusion or Reality? Evidence from a Nonlinear Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 679-704, November.
- Mohammad Valipour, 2016. "How Much Meteorological Information Is Necessary to Achieve Reliable Accuracy for Rainfall Estimations?," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-1, October.
- Dimitris, Chrsitopoulos & Miguel, Leon-Ledesma, 2009.
"International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment,"
14566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopoulos Dimitris K & Leon-Ledesma Miguel A., 2011. "International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-33, May.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2004.
"Current Account Sustainability in the US: What Do We Really Know About It?,"
Studies in Economics
0412, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2010. "Current account sustainability in the US: What did we really know about it?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 442-459, April.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012.
"Persistence in Real Exchange Rate Convergence,"
1207, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012. "Persistence in Real Exchange Rate Convergence," Working Paper series 16_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stengos Thanasis & Yazgan M. Ege, 2014. "Persistence in real exchange rate convergence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 73-88, February.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2010.
"Smooth breaks and non-linear mean reversion: Post-Bretton Woods real exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1076-1093, October.
- Dimitris, Christopoulos & Miguel, Leon-Ledesma, 2009. "Smooth Breaks and Nonlinear Mean Reversion: Post-Bretton Woods Real Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 22553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yazgan, M. Ege & Özkan, Harun, 2015. "Detecting structural changes using wavelets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 23-37.
- Chih-kai Chang & Tsangyao Chang, 2012. "Revisiting the sustainability of current account deficit: SPSM using the panel KSS Test with a Fourier Function," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 538-550.
- Tsangyao Chang & Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Is per capita real GDP stationary in five southeastern European countries? Fourier unit root test," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1073-1082, December.
- Jakub Mućk, 2017.
"Elasticity of substitution between labor and capital: robust evidence from developed economies,"
- Jakub Mućk, 2017. "Elasticity of substitution between labor and capital: robust evidence from developed economies," NBP Working Papers 271, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Ruey Yau & C. James Hueng, 2007. "Output convergence revisited: new time series results on industrialized countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 75-77.
- Ralf Becker & Walter Enders & A. Stan Hurn, 2001. "Testing for Time Dependence in Parameters," Research Paper Series 58, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005.
"25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
12/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cheng, Shu-Ching & Wu, Tsung-pao & Lee, Kuei-Chiu & Chang, Tsangyao, 2014. "Flexible Fourier unit root test of unemployment for PIIGS countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 142-148.
- Shuyu Li & Xue Yang & Rongrong Li, 2018. "Forecasting China’s Coal Power Installed Capacity: A Comparison of MGM, ARIMA, GM-ARIMA, and NMGM Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-1, February.
- Dimitris Christopoulos, 2004. "Does Stationarity Characterize Real GDP Movements? Results from Non-Linear Unit Root Tests," Macroeconomics 0406002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilip Nachane & Jose Clavel, 2008.
"Forecasting interest rates: a comparative assessment of some second-generation nonlinear models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 493-514.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Jose G. Clavel, 2005. "Forecasting interest rates: A Comparative assessment of some second generation non-linear model," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Jose G. Clavel, 2005. "Forecasting Interest Rates - A Comparative Assessment Of Some Second Generation Non-Linear Models," Finance Working Papers 22359, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- McAdam, Peter & Christopoulos, Dimitris, 2015. "Do financial reforms help stabilize inequality?," Working Paper Series 1780, European Central Bank.
- Luisa Nieto & Mª Dolores Robles Fernández & Ángeles Fernández, 2002. "Linear and Nonlinear Intraday Dynamics between the Eurostoxx-50," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0208, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chowdhury, Khorshed & Mallik, Girijasankar, 2007. "SPair-Wise Output Convergence in East Asia and the Pacific: An Application of Stochastic Unit Root Test," Economics Working Papers wp07-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Abm Nasir & Abdullah M. Noman, 2012. "Sustainability of external debt: further evidence from non-linear framework," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 673-685, December.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Maria Rosa Borges, 2011. "Measuring performance in the Portuguese banking industry with a Fourier regression model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 21-28.
- Xinyu Han & Rongrong Li, 2019. "Comparison of Forecasting Energy Consumption in East Africa Using the MGM, NMGM, MGM-ARIMA, and NMGM-ARIMA Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-1, August.
- Walter Enders & Gary Hoover, 2003. "The effect of robust growth on poverty: a nonlinear analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1063-1071.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Perez & B. Sanz, 2006. "Testing for parameter stability: the Spanish consumption function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 445-448.
- Dimitris Christopoulos, 2006. "Does a non-linear mean reverting process characterize real GDP movements?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 601-611, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jorge Ludlow-Wiechers should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.