Sofia A. Johan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC) Tilburg, Netherlands
Universiteit van Tilburg
PO Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
RePEc:edi:tilecnl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Schulich School of Business Toronto, Canada
: (416) 736-5070
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario. M3J 1P3
RePEc:edi:byorkca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sofia Johan & Dorra Najar, 2011. "The Role of Law, Corruption and Culture in Investment Fund Manager Fees," Post-Print halshs-00639925, HAL.
- Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia & Li, Dan, 2011. "Exchange trading rules and stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 651-671, March.
- Douglas Cumming & Grant Fleming & Sofia Johan & Mai Takeuchi, 2010. "Legal Protection, Corruption and Private Equity Returns in Asia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 173-193, September.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2010. "Phasing Out an Inefficient Venture Capital Tax Credit," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-252, September.
- Johan, Sofia A., 2010. "Listing standards as a signal of IPO preparedness and quality," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 128-144, June.
- Sofia Johan & Dorra Najar, 2010. "The Role of Corruption, Culture, and Law in Investment Fund Manager Fees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 147-172, September.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2009. "Pre-seed government venture capital funds," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 26-56, March.
- Sofia Johan, 2008. "Global Market Surveillance," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 454-506.
- Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia Atiqah binti, 2008. "Preplanned exit strategies in venture capital," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1209-1241, October.
- Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia, 2007.
"Regulatory harmonization and the development of private equity markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3218-3250, October.
- Cumming, D. & Johan, S.A., 2006. "Regulatory harmonization and the development of private equity markets," Discussion Paper 2006-001, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2007. "Socially Responsible Institutional Investment in Private Equity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 395-416, November.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2007. "Advice and monitoring in venture finance," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(1), pages 3-43, March.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2006. "Provincial preferences in private equity," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 20(4), pages 369-398, December.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2006. "Is it the Law or the Lawyers? Investment Covenants around the World," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(4), pages 535-574.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sofia A. Johan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.