[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hino Hiroyuki to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration (RIEB) Kobe, Japan
: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Rokkodai 2-1, Nada, Kobe 657-8501
RePEc:edi:rikobjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Anda David & Nathalie Guilbert & Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yudai Higashi & Hiroyuki Hino & Murray Leibbrandt & Muna Shifa, 2018.
"Spatial poverty and inequality in South Africa: A municipality level analysis,"
SALDRU Working Papers
221, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Anda David & Nathalie Guilbert & Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yudai Higashi & Hiroyuki Hino & Murray Leibbrandt & Muna Shifa, 2018. "Spatial Poverty and Inequality in South Africa: A Municipality Level Analysis," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-02, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Anda David & Nathalie Guilbert & Hiroyuki Hino & Murray Leibbrandt & Elnari Potgieter & Muna Shifa, 2018. "Social cohesion and inequality in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 219, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Hiroyuki Hino & Atsushi Iimi, 2008. "Aid Effectiveness Revisited: Comparative Studies of Modalities of Aid to Asia and Africa," Discussion Paper Series 218, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Matsuo Watanabe & Hiroyuki Hino, 2010. "A Land-Locked Africa's Growth Strategy: Exports of Knowledge-Based Services," Kobe Economic & Business Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 54, pages 17-39, March.
- Hino,Hiroyuki & Lonsdale,John & Ranis,Gustav & Stewart,Frances (ed.), 2014. "Ethnic Diversity and Economic Instability in Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107443006, October.
- Hino,Hiroyuki & Lonsdale,John & Ranis,Gustav & Stewart,Frances (ed.), 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Economic Instability in Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107025998, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2008-06-21 2018-02-05
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2008-06-21
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2018-01-29
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2008-06-21
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2008-06-21
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2018-02-05
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-01-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hino Hiroyuki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.