Joel Ethan Cutcher-Gershenfeld
School of Labor and Employment Relations Urbana-Champaign, Illinois (United States)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
RePEc:edi:sluiuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Joel, 2003. "Lean Transformation in the U.S. Aerospace Industry: Appreciating Interdependent Social and Technical Systems," Working papers 4299-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Joel. & McKersie, Robert B. & Walton, Richard E., 1989. "Negotiating transformation : bargaining lessons learned from the transformation of employment relations," Working papers 3057-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kochan, Thomas A. & Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Joel. & McKersie, Robert B., 1987. "Institutionalizing and diffusing innovations in industrial relations," Working papers 1928-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- McKersie, Robert B. & Kochan, Thomas A., 1987. "The changing role of union leaders," Working papers 1964-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld & Thomas Kochan, 2004. "Taking Stock: Collective Bargaining at the Turn of the Century," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 3-26, October.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld & Patrick McHugh & Donald Power, 1996. "Collective Bargaining in Small Firms: Preliminary Evidence of Fundamental Change," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(2), pages 195-212, January.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld, 2008. "Reconceptualizing Industrial Relations in a Global, Knowledge-driven Economy," Chapters,in: New Directions in the Study of Work and Employment, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joel E. cutcher-Gershenfeld & Robert B. McKersie & Richard E. Walton, 1995. "Pathways to Change: Case Studies of Strategic Negotiations," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pc, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld & Thomas Kochan, 2004.
"Taking Stock: Collective Bargaining at the Turn of the Century,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 3-26, October.
- Martin Behrens & Markus Helfen, 2016. "The Foundations of Social Partnership," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 334-357, June.
- Mckersie, Robert B. & Eaton, Susan C. & Kochan, Thomas A., 2003. "Interest-based Negotiations at Kaiser Permanente," Working papers 4312-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Troy Sarina, 2013. "The Challenges of a Representation Gap: Australian Experiments in Promoting Industrial Citizenship," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 397-418, January.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K., 2012. "Corporate governance objectives of labor union shareholders: evidence from proxy voting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69609, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hyondong Kim & Kang Sung-Choon, 2013. "Strategic HR functions and firm performance: The moderating effects of high-involvement work practices," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 91-113, March.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
- Joel E. cutcher-Gershenfeld & Robert B. McKersie & Richard E. Walton, 1995.
"Pathways to Change: Case Studies of Strategic Negotiations,"
Books from Upjohn Press,
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pc, November.
- Mahesh Nagarajan & Yehuda Bassok, 2008. "A Bargaining Framework in Supply Chains: The Assembly Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(8), pages 1482-1496, August.
- Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys, 2008. "Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 719-745, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joel Ethan Cutcher-Gershenfeld should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.