by members of
Faculté des Sciences juridiques, politiques et sociales
Université du Droit et de la Santé (Lille 2)
(Faculty of Law, Politics and Social Sciences, Law and Health University of Lille))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005.
"Capital account Liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, What Scope for flexibility in Tunisia ?,"
Game Theory and Information
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005. "Capital account liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, what scope for flexibility in tunisia ?," International Finance 0505014, EconWPA.
- Detang-Dessendre, Cecile & Drapier, Carine & Jayet, Hubert, 1999. "The migration of unskilled youth: Is there any wage gain?," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa154, European Regional Science Association.
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre & Carine Drapier & Hubert Jayet, 2004. "The Impact of Migration on Wages: Empirical Evidence from French Youth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 661-691.
- Carine Drapier & Hubert Jayet, 2002. "Les migrations des jeunes en phase d'insertion professionnelle en France. Une comparaison selon le niveau de qualification," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 355-375.