Capital account Liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, What Scope for flexibility in Tunisia ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005. "Capital account liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, what scope for flexibility in tunisia ?," International Finance 0505014, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-06-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2005-06-27 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0506003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .