Report NEP-CMP-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Creel, 2005. "A Note on Parallelizing the Parameterized Expectations Algorithm," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 651.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:na2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005. "Policy Coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-101, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Judith Chevalier & Austan Goolsbee, 2005. "Are Durable Goods Consumers Forward Looking? Evidence from College Textbooks," NBER Working Papers 11421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelle Chauvet & James D. Hamilton, 2005. "Dating Business Cycle Turning Points," NBER Working Papers 11422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005. "Capital account Liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, What Scope for flexibility in Tunisia ?," Game Theory and Information 0506003, EconWPA.