by members of
Academia de Studii Economice din Moldova
(Academy of Economic Studies)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- VINTU, Denis, 2021. "GDP Modelling and Forecasting Using ARIMA. An Empirical Assessment for Innovative Economy Formation," MPRA Paper 107603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Feb 2021.
- Cimpoies, Liliana & Sarbu, Olga, 2020. "The competitiveness of Moldova’s agri-food trade with E.U. after DCFTA implementation," MPRA Paper 106297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TOACĂ, Zinovia & Vîntu, Denis, 2019. "Model trimestrial de Prognoză a PIB-ului Republicii Moldova [Quarterly GDP Forecast Model of the Republic of Moldova]," MPRA Paper 107565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2019.
- Vîntu, Denis & Negotei, Ioana-Alina, 2018. "Analysis of Financial Stability: The Construction of a New Composite Financial Stability Index for Euro Area," MPRA Paper 107625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2018.
- Negotei, Ioana-Alina & Vîntu, Denis, 2018. "European Economic Development Performance Achieving the Europe 2020 Goals at the Level of the European Union Submodels," MPRA Paper 107626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2018.
- Balaban, Georgiana & Vîntu, Denis, 2010. "Dynamic inconsistency and monetary policy management," MPRA Paper 56042, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Liliana CIMPOIES, 2016. "Cap Direct Payments As The Main Tool To Support The Eu Farmers: An Analysis Of Their Implementation Based On Spain Experience," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 1, pages 43-49.
- Ion Partachi & Simion Mija, 2015. "A Semi-Structural General Equilibrium Analysis of Moldova's Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 34-47, June.
- Olimpiu GHERMAN & Liliana CIMPOIEȘ, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Of The Republic Of Moldova: Achievements Of The Fiscal Control And Entity Behavior," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", vol. 4(4), pages 84-88.
- Cimpoies, Liliana, 2015. "The potential of Moldovan agri-food products on EU markets," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 12.
- Angela BELOBROV, 2014. "Resilience As A Critical Success Factor Of Risk Management," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 325-330.
- Belobrov Angela & Breban Claudia Maria, 2014. "Innovation In E-Business Systems: Possibility Of Application On Regional Level," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 190-198, May.
- Mija, Simion & Slobozian, Dorin & Cuhal, Radu & Stratan, Alexandru, 2013. "How Core Inflation Reacts to the Second Round Effects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 98-118, March.
- Ion PARTACHI & Simion MIJA, 2013. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism Using Econometric Models," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(4), pages 148-157, December.
- CARAGANCIU Anatolie & BELOBROV Angela, 2012. "Flow Of Remittances Contribution To Enhance Financial Resilience Of The Developing Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 133-137.
- CIUTACU Ileana & VINTU Denis & SAVULESCU Iulian, 2012. "Why Can`T We Use The Same Cure For All Crises? -An Agent Based Modelling Approach-," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(5), pages 45-52.
- Ion PÂRÞACHI & Simion MIJA, 2011. "The Response Of Monetary Policy Through Interest Rate To Output Gap," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 109-114, December.
- Anatol Caraganciu & Angela Belobrov, 2010. "Quantification of Economic and Social Impact of External Labor Migration by Application of Cost-Benefit Analysis," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 47-61, December.
- Georgiana BALABAN & Denis VÎNTU, 2010. "Testing the Nonlinearity of the Phillips Curve. Implications for Monetary Policy," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(545)), pages 101-120, April.