by members of
Academia de Studii Economice din Moldova
(Academy of Economic Studies)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Ion Partachi & Simion Mija, 2015. "A Semi-Structural General Equilibrium Analysis of Moldova's Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 34-47, June.
- Angela BELOBROV, 2014. "Resilience As A Critical Success Factor Of Risk Management," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 325-330.
- Belobrov Angela & Breban Claudia Maria, 2014. "Innovation In E-Business Systems: Possibility Of Application On Regional Level," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 190-198, May.
- Mija, Simion & Slobozian, Dorin & Cuhal, Radu & Stratan, Alexandru, 2013. "How Core Inflation Reacts to the Second Round Effects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 98-118, March.
- Ion PARTACHI & Simion MIJA, 2013. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism Using Econometric Models," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(4), pages 148-157, December.
- CARAGANCIU Anatolie & BELOBROV Angela, 2012. "Flow Of Remittances Contribution To Enhance Financial Resilience Of The Developing Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 133-137.
- Ion PÂRÞACHI & Simion MIJA, 2011. "The Response Of Monetary Policy Through Interest Rate To Output Gap," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 109-114, December.
- Anatol Caraganciu & Angela Belobrov, 2010. "Quantification of Economic and Social Impact of External Labor Migration by Application of Cost-Benefit Analysis," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 47-61, December.