Assessment of Economic Growth of the Republic of Moldova in the Context of Global Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, 2012.
"The economic effects of federalism and decentralization—a cross-country assessment,"
Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 229-254, April.
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Federalism and Decentralization - A Cross-Country Assessment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Federalism and Decentralization – A Cross-Country Assessment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200905, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ioan Radu & Viorel Lefter & Minodora Ursacescu & Cleopatra Sendroiu & Mihai Cioc, 2009. "Drafting Multiannual Local Budgets by Economic-Mathematical Modelling of the Evolution of Revenues," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(01(530)), pages 45-60, January.
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
- Li, Zheng & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A., 2010. "Forecasting automobile petrol demand in Australia: An evaluation of empirical models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 16-38, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei, Dalina Maria, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investments in Romania. A Structural and Dynamic View," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 129-146, December.
More about this item
Keywordsremittances; foreign trade; competitiveness; structural reforms; macroeconomic environment;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .