Assessment Of The Business Environment In The Republic Of Moldova: Key Trends And Determining Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2013. "Doing Business 2014 : Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 16204.
- Vladimir Dubrovskiy & Oleg Ustenko, 2005. "Business Climate in CIS Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0307, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- International Finance Corporation & World Bank, 2013. "Doing Business 2013 : Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises [Regulaciones inteligentes para las pequeñas y medianas empresas : resumen ejecutivo (Vol. 2)]," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 11857.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13331 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Silas Kiprono SAMOEI & Edwin Kipyego KIPCHOGE, 2020. "Drivers of Horticultural Exports in Kenya," Journal of Economics and Financial Analysis, Tripal Publishing House, vol. 4(2), pages 27-44.
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2016. "Hybrid entrepreneurship and public policy: The case of firm entry deregulation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-286.
- Chong Kyoon Lee & Griffin W. Cottle & Sharon A. Simmons & Johan Wiklund, 2021. "Fear not, want not: Untangling the effects of social cost of failure on high-growth entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 531-553, June.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Ilario Favaretto, 2016. "Models of university technology transfer: analyses and policies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 655-660, August.
- Diao, Xinshen & Kweka, Josaphat & McMillan, Margaret, 2018. "Small firms, structural change and labor productivity growth in Africa: Evidence from Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 400-415.
- Emenalo, Chukwunonye O. & Gagliardi, Francesca, 2020. "Is current institutional quality linked to legal origins and disease endowments? Evidence from Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015.
"Why Is Italy Doing So Badly?,"
Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 349-365, October.
- Gianluigi Pelloni, Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," LCERPA Working Papers 0089, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 03 Apr 2015.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," Professional Reports 15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret, 2018.
"Toward an Understanding of Economic Growth in Africa: A Reinterpretation of the Lewis Model,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 511-522.
- Xinshen Diao & Margaret McMillan, 2015. "Toward an Understanding of Economic Growth in Africa: A Re-Interpretation of the Lewis Model," NBER Working Papers 21018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Aboushady & Chahir Zaki, 2016. "Investment Climate and Firms’ Exports in Egypt: When Politics Matter," Working Papers 1071, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2016.
- Charis Vlados & Dimos Chatzinikolaou & Michail Demertzis, 2020.
"The Case of the European South on Entrepreneurship Enhancement Policies,"
International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 10(1), pages 45-56.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Demertzis, Michail, 2020. "The Case of the European South on Entrepreneurship Enhancement Policies," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 4-2020, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Arruñada, Benito & Hansen, Stephen, 2015.
"Organizing public good provision: Lessons from Managerial Accounting,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 185-191.
- Benito Arruñada & Stephen Eliot Hansen, 2014. "Organizing public good provision: Lessons from managerial accounting," Economics Working Papers 1445, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2014.
- Kareem Elhennawi, 2016. "Factors Affecting Business Informality Among Egyptian Opportunity Entrepreneurs: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(04), pages 1-18, December.
- Piotr Arak & Piotr Lewandowski & Piotr Zakowiecki, 2014. "Dual labour market in Poland – proposals for overcoming the deadlock," IBS Policy Papers 1/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen & Shida, Yoshisada, 2021.
"Distressed acquisitions: Evidence from European emerging markets,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 962-990.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evzen Kocenda & Yoshisada Shida, 2020. "Distressed Acquisitions Evidence from European Emerging Markets," KIER Working Papers 1031, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & 岩﨑, 一郎 & Kočenda, Evžen & Shida, Yoshisada, 2021. "Distressed Acquisitions Evidence from European Emerging Markets," RRC Working Paper Series 90, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kocenda & Yoshisada Shida, 2021. "Distressed Acquisitions: Evidence from European Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 9026, CESifo.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich, 2021.
"Types of institutions and well-being of self-employed and paid employees in Europe,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 877-901, February.
- Fritsch, Michael & Sorgner, Alina & Wyrwich, Michael, 2019. "Types of Institutions and Well-Being of Self-Employed and Paid Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 12336, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sornger & Michael Wyrwich, 2019. "Types of Institutions and Well-Being of Self-Employed and Paid Employees in Europe," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- K. Benkovskis & B. Bluhm & E. Bobeica & C. Osbat & S. Zeugner, 2020.
"What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian model averaging,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 817-869, August.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Benjamin Bluhm & Elena Bobeica & Chiara Osbat & Stefan Zeugner, 2017. "What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging," Working Papers 2017/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Osbat, Chiara & Benkovskis, Konstantins & Bluhm, Benjamin & Bobeica, Elena & Zeugner, Stefan, 2017. "What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging," Working Paper Series 2090, European Central Bank.
- Ana-Maria CAZACU (BANCU), 2014. "Romania’s external competitiveness. A macro approach," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special), pages 295-309, June.
- Luis M. Cubeddu & Alexander Culiuc & Ghada Fayad & Yuan Gao & Kalpana Kochhar & Annette J Kyobe & Ceyda Oner & Roberto Perrelli & Sarah Sanya & Evridiki Tsounta & Zhongxia Zhang, 2014. "Emerging Markets in Transition; Growth Prospects and Challenges," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret S., 2014. "Towards understanding economic growth in Africa: A reinterpretation of the Lewis Model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1380, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brandon D. Lundy & Mark Patterson & Alex O'Neill, 2017. "Drivers and deterrents of entrepreneurial enterprise in the risk-prone Global South," Economic Anthropology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 65-81, January.
More about this item
Keywordsassessment of the business environment; factor of the business environment; policy of entrepreneurship development; emerging market economies.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:ycriat:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Сильвия Горчяг (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.