The Use Of International Rankings For Business Development Policy Evaluation In The Republic Of Moldova
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sacha Wunsch-Vincent & Bruno Lanvin & Soumitra Dutta, 2015. "The Global Innovation Index 2015: Effective Innovation Policies for Development," Working Papers id:7491, eSocialSciences.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Proksch, Dorian & Haberstroh, Marcus Max & Pinkwart, Andreas, 2017. "Increasing the national innovative capacity: Identifying the pathways to success using a comparative method," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 256-270.
- Nuno Campos Pereira & Nuno Araújo & Leonardo Costa, 2016. "A counting multidimensional innovation index for SMEs," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Technological Potential of European Economy. Proposition of Measurement with Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(3), pages 7-17.
- Valentina Ndou & Giustina Secundo & Giovanni Schiuma & Giuseppina Passiante, 2018. "Insights for Shaping Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from the European Entrepreneurship Centers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Ekaterina S. Titova, 2019. "Biofuel Application as a Factor of Sustainable Development Ensuring: The Case of Russia," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-30, October.
- Cornelius A. Rietveld & Pankaj C. Patel, 2022. "A critical assessment of the National Entrepreneurship Context Index of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor," Papers 2204.05749, arXiv.org.
- Khedhaouria, Anis & Thurik, Roy, 2017.
"Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 48-58.
- Anis Khedhaouria & Roy Thurik, 2017. "Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach," Post-Print hal-02048728, HAL.
- Mthanti, Thanti & Ojah, Kalu, 2017. "Entrepreneurial orientation (EO): Measurement and policy implications of entrepreneurship at the macroeconomic level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 724-739.
- Zhongqi Xie & Ying Zhang & Zhiqiang Fang, 2022. "High-Quality Development Evaluation and Spatial Evolution Analysis of Urban Agglomerations in the Middle Reaches of the Yangtze River," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Marcia Nathai-Balkissoon & Chris Maharaj & Rafael Guerrero & Rydell Mahabir & Isaac Dialsingh, 2017. "Pilot development of innovation scales for beverage manufacturing companies in a developing country," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1379214-137, January.
- Egor V. Dudukalov & Natalia D. Rodionova & Yana E. Sivakova & Elena Vyugova & Irina V. Cheryomushkina & Elena G. Popkova, 2016. "Global Innovational Networks: Sense and Role in Development of Global Economy," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 10(4), December.
- John W Lang & N. Aldori, 2020. "An Extension to Late Rentierism, using a Comparative Compound Diversification Index, to Show the Movement Towards Mixed Mode Economic Diversification and Development, in the GCC States," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 4057-4057, December.
- Ana-Maria Preda & Daniela Alexandra Crișan & Justina Lavinia Stănică & Adam Nelu Altăr Samuel, 2016. "Transectional Analysis Between Innovation And Ict Readiness For The European Union Countries," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(2), pages 393-403, December.
- İhsan Pençe & Adnan Kalkan & Melike Şişeci Çeşmeli, 2019. "Estimation of the Country Ranking Scores on the Global Innovation Index 2016 Using the Artificial Neural Network Method," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1-16, June.
- Vergara, Sebastián, 2021.
"The role of productive and technological capabilities in export dynamics in developing countries,"
Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Vergara, Sebastian, 2018. "The Role of Productive and Technological Capabilities on Export Dynamics in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 88937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Vergara, 2019. "The Role of Productive and Technological Capabilities on Export Dynamics in Developing Countries," Working Papers 161, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Vitaliy Omelyanenko, 2017. "Economic Diplomacy in the Innovation Global Value Chains as the National Security Providing Strategy Component," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 3(3(20)), pages 3.1-3.8, March.
- Natalie Chirchietti, 2017. "The role of Innovation Hubs taking start-ups from idea to business. The case of Nairobi, Kenya," IZNE Working Paper Series Nr 17/7, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Hadia Fakhreldin, 2018. "Examining the Effect of Cultural Intelligence on the Internationalization of Swiss Small and Medium Enterprises," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(6), pages 89-101, June.
- Xionghe Qin & Debin Du & Mei-Po Kwan, 2019. "Spatial spillovers and value chain spillovers: evaluating regional R&D efficiency and its spillover effects in China," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 119(2), pages 721-747, May.
- Roberta Arbolino & Raffaele Boffardi & Luisa De Simone, 2019. "Which are the Factors Influencing Innovation Performances? Evidence from Italian Cohesion Policy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 221-247, November.
More about this item
Keywordsclasament internațional; antreprenoriat; evaluarea mediului de afaceri; politica de stat de dezvoltare a antreprenoriatului.;
All these keywords.
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P29 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:ycriat:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Сильвия Горчяг (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.