Dual labour market in Poland – proposals for overcoming the deadlock
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske, 2012. "The determinants of earnings inequality: evidence from quantile regressions," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 7-36.
- Anna Baranowska, 2011. "Trash contracts? The impact of temporary employment on leaving the parental home in Poland," Working Papers 44, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Maciej Bukowski & Sonia Buchholtz & Piotr Lewandowski & Pawel Chrostek & Agnieszka Kaminska & Maciej Lis & Monika Potoczna & Michal Myck & Michal Kundera & Monika Oczkowska, 2013.
"Employment in Poland 2011. Poverty and Jobs,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2011 edited by Maciej Bukowski & Iga Magda.
- Magda, Iga & Bukowski, Maciej & Buchholz, Sonia & Lewandowski, Piotr & Chrostek, Paweł & Kamińska, Agnieszka & Lis, Maciej & Potoczna, Monika & Myck, Michał & Kundera, Michał & Oczkowska, Monika, 2013. "Employment in Poland 2011 - Poverty and jobs," MPRA Paper 50185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tito Boeri & Jan van Ours, 2013. "The Economics of Imperfect Labor Markets: Second Edition," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10142, December.
- Boeri, Tito, 2011. "Institutional Reforms and Dualism in European Labor Markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Agnieszka Kaminska, 2015. "In-Work Poverty in Poland: Diagnosis and Possible Remedies," IBS Research Reports 01/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre & Brian Nolan, 2011. "Analysing Intergenerational Influences on Income Poverty and Economic Vulnerability with EU-SILC," Working Papers 201125, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Maciej Lis, 2013. "Does gender matter for lifelong learning activity?," IBS Working Papers 3/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Werner Eichhorst & Michela Braga & Ulrike Famira-Mühlberger & Maarten Gerard & Thomas Horvath & Martin Kahanec & Marta Kahancová & Michael J. Kendzia & Monika Martišková & Paola Monti & Jakob Louis Pe, 2013.
"Social Protection Rights of Economically Dependent Self-Employed Workers,"
WIFO, number 46989, January.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kahanec, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & Wehner, Caroline & al., et, 2013. "Social Protection Rights of Economically Dependent Self-employed Workers," IZA Research Reports 54, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2015.
"Data and Model Cross-validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(1), pages 33-66.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2014. "Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Agnieszka Kaminska, 2015. "The effects of minimum wage on a labour market with high temporary employment," IBS Working Papers 7/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Marek Gora & Piotr Lewandowski & Maciej Lis, 2017.
"Temporary employment boom in Poland – a job quality vs. quantity trade-off?,"
IBS Working Papers
04/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Lewandowski, Piotr & Góra, Marek & Lis, Maciej, 2017. "Temporary Employment Boom in Poland: A Job Quality vs. Quantity Trade-off?," IZA Discussion Papers 11012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Balancing Flexibility and Worker Protection," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23024, The World Bank.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Kamil Stronski & Roma Keister, 2015. "Labour market segmentation and pensions in the Polish defined-contribution scheme," IBS Working Papers 9/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; Poland; labour market duality; fixed-term contracts;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IUE-2015-01-19 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibt:ppaper:pp012014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibswapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.