Types of Institutions and Well-Being of Self-Employed and Paid Employees in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fritsch, Michael & Sorgner, Alina & Wyrwich, Michael, 2019. "Types of Institutions and Well-Being of Self-Employed and Paid Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 12336, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9874-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:52:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-018-0093-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017.
"Do entrepreneurs really earn less?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 251-272, August.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do entrepreneurs really earn less?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100449, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," IZA Discussion Papers 8651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; institutions; well-being; life satisfaction; job satisfaction;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2019-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.