Report NEP-ENT-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Marinoni & John Voorheis, 2019. "Who Gains from Creative Destruction? Evidence from High-Quality Entrepreneurship in the United States," Working Papers 19-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Fritsch & Korneliusz Pylak & Michael Wyrwich, 2019. "Persistence of Entrepreneurship in Different Historical Contexts," Jena Economics Research Papers 2019-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Cantner & James A. Cunningham & Erik E. Lehmann & Matthias Menter, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: A Dynamic Lifecycle Model," Jena Economics Research Papers 2019-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Martin Weißenberger, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," CEPA Discussion Papers 12, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sornger & Michael Wyrwich, 2019. "Types of Institutions and Well-Being of Self-Employed and Paid Employees in Europe," Jena Economics Research Papers 2019-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economics Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Wyrwich & Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Sorgner, 2018. "GAW survey data linked with administrative data of the IAB (GAW-ADIAB): A documentation and review of empirical evidence and research opportunities," Jena Economics Research Papers 2018-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- John Stachurski, 2019. "Power Laws without Gibrat's Law," Papers 1910.14023, arXiv.org.
- HONJO Yuji & ONO Arito & TSURUTA Daisuke, 2019. "The Effect of Physical Collateral and Personal Guarantees on Business Start-ups," Discussion papers 19087, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- HONJO Yuji & IKEUCHI Kenta & NAKAMURA Hiroki, 2019. "Do Entrepreneurs Have High Life Satisfaction? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 19083, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Jan Cornelius & Schmidke, Alex, 2019. "Spatial sorting of innovative firms and heterogeneous effects of agglomeration on innovation in Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203584, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Edwin Tarapuez & Beatriz Guzman-Diaz & Ramiro Parra-Hernandez, 2019. "Formal Institutional Factors Influencing the Entrepreneurial Intent in QuindÃo, Colombia," Proceedings of the 14th International RAIS Conference, August 19-20, 2019 005ET, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Bedin, Andrea & Billio, Monica & Costola, Michele & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2019. "Credit scoring in SME asset-backed securities: An Italian case study," SAFE Working Paper Series 262, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Egor Maslov & Bent E. Sørensen, 2019. "Small Firms and Domestic Bank Dependence in Europe's Great Recession," CESifo Working Paper Series 7897, CESifo.
- Lars Hornuf & Tobias Schilling & Armin Schwienbacher, 2019. "Are Equity Crowdfunding Investors Active Investors?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7884, CESifo.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Claudia Cantabene & Damiano Bruno Silipo, 2019. "Mafia Firms and Aftermaths," Working Papers 2019.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Seitz, Helke & Menkhoff, Lukas & Grohmann, Antonia, 2019. "The Effect of Personalized Feedback on Small Enterprises’ Finances in Uganda," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203630, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maziar Jafary, 2019. "The Role of Traditional Knowledge in Indian Management Education," Proceedings of the 14th International RAIS Conference, August 19-20, 2019 026MZ, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.