GAW survey data linked with administrative data of the IAB (GAW-ADIAB): A documentation and review of empirical evidence and research opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015.
"Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness, and Innovation,"
Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 91(4), pages 475-508, October.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness, and Innovation," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 91(4), pages 475-508, October.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Balanced Skills and the City: An Analysis of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Skill Balance, Thickness and Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 2011. "Entrepreneurs and cities: Complexity, thickness and balance," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 550-559.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; Labour market; Growth; East and West Germany;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2019-11-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2019-11-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2019-11-04 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2018-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.