Report NEP-SBM-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & James A. Cunningham & Erik E. Lehmann & Matthias Menter, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: A Dynamic Lifecycle Model," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Takano, Keisuke & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2019. "Local R&D support as a driver of network diversification? A comparative evaluation of innovation policies in neighboring prefectures in Japan," TDB-CAREE Discussion Paper Series E-2019-02, Teikoku Databank Center for Advanced Empirical Research on Enterprise and Economy, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Wyrwich & Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Sorgner, 2018. "GAW survey data linked with administrative data of the IAB (GAW-ADIAB): A documentation and review of empirical evidence and research opportunities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Martin Weißenberger, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," CEPA Discussion Papers 12, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nikolay Chichkanov, 2019. "The impact of coproducing services with clients on knowledge-intensive business services’ innovativeness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bräuer, Richard & Mertens, Matthias & Slavtchev, Viktor, 2019. "Import competition and firm productivity: Evidence from German manufacturing," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Holger Graf & Tom Broekel, 2019. "A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- HONJO Yuji & ONO Arito & TSURUTA Daisuke, 2019. "The Effect of Physical Collateral and Personal Guarantees on Business Start-ups," Discussion papers 19087, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Fritsch & Muhamed Kudic, 2019. "Micro fluidity and macro stability in inventor networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gornig, Martin & Schiersch, Alexander, 2019. "Agglomeration economies and firm TFP: different effects across industries," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203597, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Medase, Kehinde, 2019. "The Impact of the Heterogeneity of Employees’ Qualifications on Firm-level Innovation Evidence from Nigerian Firms," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203563, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Jan Cornelius & Schmidke, Alex, 2019. "Spatial sorting of innovative firms and heterogeneous effects of agglomeration on innovation in Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203584, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andy Feng & Anna Valero, 2019. "Business benefits of local universities: more skills and better management," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 564, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Uluc Aysun & Zeynep Yom, 2019. "R&D, innovation spillover and business cycles," Working Papers 2019-04, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Korneliusz Pylak & Michael Wyrwich, 2019. "Persistence of Entrepreneurship in Different Historical Contexts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Claudia Cantabene & Damiano Bruno Silipo, 2019. "Mafia Firms and Aftermaths," Working Papers 2019.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Matthieu Lequien & Marc J. Melitz, 2019. "The heterogeneous impact of market size on innovation: evidence from French firm-level exports," CEP Discussion Papers dp1657, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.