Analysis of Financial Stability: The Construction of a New Composite Financial Stability Index for Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Crouzille & Lætitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi, 2006.
"Reaction of European bank stock prices to events of the Asian and Russian financial crises,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(4), pages 457-469.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi, 2006. "Reaction of European Bank Stock Prices to Events of the Asian and Russian Financial Crises," Working Papers hal-00918567, HAL.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi, 2006. "Reaction of European bank stock prices to events of the Asian and Russian financial crises," Post-Print hal-00790244, HAL.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2006. "Indicator and boundaries of financial stability," DNB Working Papers 097, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Adam Gersl & Jaroslav Hermanek, 2007. "Financial Stability Indicators: Advantages and Disadvantages of their Use in the Assessment of Financial System Stability," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2006, chapter 0, pages 69-79, Czech National Bank.
- John Fell & Garry Schinasi, 2005. "Assessing Financial Stability: Exploring the Boundaries of Analysis," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 192(1), pages 102-117, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tao Sun, 2015. "The Impact of Global Liquidity on Financial Landscapes and Risks in the ASEAN-5 Countries," IMF Working Papers 2015/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Samer A.M. AL-Rjoub, 2021. "A financial Stability Index for Jordan," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 10(2), pages 157-178.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2010.
"Forecasting The Romanian Financial System Stability Using A Stochastic Simulation Model,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu, 2009. "Forecasting Romanian Financial System Stability using a Stochastic Simulation Model," Working Papers 2009.4, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Samia Nasreen & Sofia Anwar, 2020. "Financial Stability And The Role Of Economic And Financial Integration In South Asia: Evidence From Time-Series Data," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 65(02), pages 303-333, March.
- Samia Nasreen & Sofia Anwar, 2017. "Financial Stability And The Role Of Economic And Financial Integration In South Asia: Evidence From Time-Series Data," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 65(02), pages 303-333, March.
- Stephen Snudden & Mr. Derek Anderson & Mr. Benjamin L Hunt, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation in the Euro Area: How Much Can Structural Reforms Ease the Pain?," IMF Working Papers 2013/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Ken Miyajima & Rebecca McCaughrin & Jaume Puig & Mr. Peter Dattels, 2010. "Can You Map Global Financial Stability?," IMF Working Papers 2010/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017. "Financial stability, energy consumption and environmental quality: Evidence from South Asian economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1105-1122.
- Filip, Bogdan Florin, 2014. "Financial-Monetary Instability Factors within the Framework of the Recent Crisis in Romania," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 141213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- George Apostolakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos, 2019. "Financial Stability, Monetary Stability and Growth: a PVAR Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Mirna Dumičić, 2015. "Financial Stability Indicators – the Case of Croatia," Working Papers 43, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel C. & Ongena, Steven & Tsionas, Mike G., 2021. "Does alternative finance moderate bank fragility? Evidence from the euro area," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2008. "Assessing Romanian financial sector stability: the importance of the international economic climate," MPRA Paper 16581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2009.
- Claudiu T Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau & Dominique Pépin, 2013. "Financial instability and ECB monetary policy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 388-400.
- Apostolakis, Georgios N. & Giannellis, Nikolaos & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P., 2019. "Financial stress and asymmetric shocks transmission within the Eurozone. How fragile is the common monetary policy?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Lee, Tung-Hao & Chih, Shu-Hwa, 2013. "Does financial regulation affect the profit efficiency and risk of banks? Evidence from China's commercial banks," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 705-724.
- Indranarain Ramlall, 2015. "Mauritius Financial System Stress Index: Estimating the Costs of the Subprime Crisis," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 235-271, September.
- Malgorzata Iwanicz-Drozdowska & Pawel Smaga & Bartosz Witkowski, 2017. "Role of Foreign Capital in Stability of Banking Sectors in CESEE Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(6), pages 492-511, October.
- Apostolakis, George & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P., 2014. "Financial stress spillovers in advanced economies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 128-149.
- Niluthpaul Sarker & Shamsun Nahar, 2018. "The Vulnerability Trends of the Banking Sector of Bangladesh: A Stress Testing Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 75-85.
More about this item
Keywordsﬁnancial stability; composite ﬁnancial stability index; stochastic modeling and simulation; quantitative methods for assessing systemic ﬁnancial stability.;
All these keywords.
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:107625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.