Financial Stability Indicators: Advantages and Disadvantages of their Use in the Assessment of Financial System Stability
In: CNB Financial Stability Report 2006
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2013. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy: A Reduced-Form Model for the EURO Area," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Bors ISAC, 2015. "VAR Methodology in Assessment of the Financial Stability," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 93-98.
- Kristína Kočišová & Daniel Stavárek, 2015. "Banking Stability Index: New EU countries after Ten Years of Membership," Working Papers 0024, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Claudiu T Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau & Dominique Pépin, 2013. "Financial instability and ECB monetary policy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 388-400.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2008. "Assessing Romanian financial sector stability: the importance of the international economic climate," MPRA Paper 16581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2009.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2008.
"La dynamique de la stabilité du système financier roumain : une analyse en terme d’indice agrégé de stabilité
[Romanian financial system dynamics: an aggregate stability index analysis]," MPRA Paper 16754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2008.
- Ini S Udom & Sani Ibrahim Doguwa, 2015. "Generating a composite index to support monetary and financial stability analysis in Nigeria," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu, 2009. "Forecasting Romanian Financial System Stability using a Stochastic Simulation Model," Working Papers 2009.4, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Filip, Bogdan Florin, 2014. "Financial-Monetary Instability Factors within the Framework of the Recent Crisis in Romania," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 141213, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bojinov, Bojidar, 2014. "Improving the rating system for remote monitoring of commercial banks in Bulgaria (PERLA)," MPRA Paper 56035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadežda Sinenko & Deniss Titarenko & Mikus Arinš, 2013. "The Latvian financial stress index as an important element of the financial system stability monitoring framework," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 85-110, December.
- Claudiu Tiberiu ALBULESCU, 2011. "Macro-Financial Risks and Central Banks: What Changes Has the Crisis Triggered?," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(3(15)), pages 135-142.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2010. "Forecasting The Romanian Financial System Stability Using A Stochastic Simulation Model," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 81-98, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubc:fsr06/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.