Neue umweltpolitische Instrumente im liberalisierten Strommarkt. Endbericht. BW-Plus Forschungsvorhaben BW V 99004 a+b
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Robinson, John, 1996. "Mitigating factors : Assessing the costs of reducing GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 863-873.
- Dreher, M & Wietschel, M & Göbelt, M & Rentz, O, 1999. "Energy price elasticities of energy-service demand for passenger traffic in the Federal Republic of Germany," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 133-140.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kuhn, Isabel, 1999.
"A regulatory framework for a policy of sustainability: lessons from the neo-liberal school,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-212, February.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kühn, Isabel, 1997. "A Regulatory Framework for a Policy of Sustainability: Lessons from the Neo-Liberal School," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewexp:110494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.