Towards a Theory and Policy of Eco-Innovation - Neoclassical and (Co-)Evolutionary Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rennings, Klaus & Wiggering, Hubert, 1997. "Steps towards indicators of sustainable development: Linking economic and ecological concepts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1997.
"Environmental Regulation And Innovation: A Panel Data Study,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 610-619, November.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Karen Palmer, 1996. "Environmental Regulation and Innovation: A Panel Data Study," NBER Working Papers 5545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kuhn, Isabel, 1999.
"A regulatory framework for a policy of sustainability: lessons from the neo-liberal school,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-212, February.
- Rennings, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Brockmann, Karl Ludwig & Kühn, Isabel, 1997. "A Regulatory Framework for a Policy of Sustainability: Lessons from the Neo-Liberal School," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giovanni Marin & Susanna Mancinelli & Francesco Nicolli, 2015.
"Carbon dioxide reducing environmental innovations, sector upstream/downstream integration and policy: evidence from the EU,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 709-735, November.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giovanni Marin & Susanna Mancinelli & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Carbon Dioxide reducing Environmental innovations, sector upstream/downstream integration and policy. Evidence from the EU," SEEDS Working Papers 1814, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Borghesi, Simone & Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015.
"Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: Evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 669-683.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry," SEEDS Working Papers 2714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2014.
- Segura-Bonilla, Olman, 2003. "Competitiveness, systems of innovation and the learning economy: the forest sector in Costa Rica," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 373-384, December.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
Keywordseco-innovation; innovation theory; co-evolution; double externality; regulatory push/pull effect; social innovation; institutional innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.