Data Against Natural Disasters : Establishing Effective Systems for Relief, Recovery, and Reconstruction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Naqvi & Miriam Rehm, 2014. "A multi-agent model of a low income economy: simulating the distributional effects of natural disasters," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 275-309, October.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011.
"How is disaster aid allocated within poor villages?,"
Tsukuba Economics Working Papers
2011-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Takasaki, Yoshito, 2012. "How is disaster aid allocated within poor villages?," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 25, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leonard Sweta & Wietske Bijker, 2013. "Methodology for assessing the usability of earth observation-based data for disaster management," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 65(1), pages 167-199, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Natural Disasters Technology Industry Private Sector Development - E-Business Urban Development - Hazard Risk Management Conflict and Development - Disaster Management Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .