The IBNET Water Supply and Sanitation Performance Blue Book
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon, 2005.
"Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6361, August.
- Kristin Komives & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern & Quentin Wodon & Roohi Abdullah, 2008. "Water, Electricity, and the Poor : Who Benefits from Utility Subsidies?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11745, The World Bank.
- Céline Nauges & Caroline Berg, 2008. "Economies of density, scale and scope in the water supply and sewerage sector: a study of four developing and transition economies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 144-163, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Tsagarakis, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Operating Cost Coverage for Water Utilities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(5), pages 1551-1562, March.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0394-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo Nogueira & Magalhães Filho, Paulo & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella, 2015. "Performance measurement and indicators for water supply management: Review and international cases," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-12.
- Ayse Ercumen & Benjamin F Arnold, 2015. "Upgrading a Piped Water Supply from Intermittent to Continuous Delivery and Association with Waterborne Illness: A Matched Cohort Study in Urban India," Working Papers id:7729, eSocialSciences.
- Zirogiannis, Nikolaos & Tripodis, Yorghos, 2014. "Dynamic Factor Analysis for Short Panels: Estimating Performance Trajectories for Water Utilities," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- van den Berg, Caroline, 2014. "The drivers of non-revenue water : how effective are non-revenue water reduction programs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6997, The World Bank.
- Camos Daurella,Daniel & Estache,Antonio, 2017.
"Regulating water and sanitation network services accounting for institutional and informational constraints,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8149, The World Bank.
- Daniel Camos-Daurella & Antonio Estache, 2017. "Regulating Water an Sanitation Network Services. Accounting for Institutional and Informational Constraints," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nikolaos Zirogiannis & Yorghos Tripodis, 2013. "A Generalized Dynamic Factor Model for Panel Data: Estimation with a Two-Cycle Conditional Expectation-Maximization Algorithm," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Alexandr Akimov & Paul Simshauser, 2018. "Performance measurement in Australian water utilities: Current state and future directions," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201802, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Water Resources - Water and Industry Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Regulation Water Supply and Sanitation - Urban Water Supply and Sanitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.