Inequality and Economic Development in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman, 2001.
"Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 328-335, May.
- Caselli, Francesco & Coleman II, Wilbur John, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2001. "Cross-Country Technology Diffusion: The Case of Computers," NBER Working Papers 8130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 2001. "Education for Technology Readiness: Prospects for Developing Countries," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 115-151.
- Marcelo Neri & José Márcio Camargo, 1999.
"Distributive effects of Brazilian structural reforms,"
Textos para discussão
406, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Camargo, José Márcio & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2002. "Distributive effects of Brazilian structural reforms," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 31756, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Neri, Marcelo Côrtes & Camargo, José Márcio, 2002. "Distributive effects of Brazilian structural reforms," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 467, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-40.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999. "Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data," Department of Economics, Working Papers 016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, "undated".
"Productivity Measurement And The Impact Of Trade And Technology On Wages: Estimates For The U.S., 1972-1990,"
Department of Economics
97-17, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2003. "Productivity Measurement And The Impact Of Trade And Technology On Wages: Estimates For The U.S., 1972-1990," Working Papers 119, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1997. "Productivity Measurement and the Impact of Trade and Technology on Wages: Estimates for the U.S., 1972-1990," NBER Working Papers 6052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiess, Norbert M. & Verner, Dorte, 2004. "The dynamics of poverty and its determinants - the case of the Northeast of Brazil and its states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3259, The World Bank.
- Robbins, Donald & Gindling, T H, 1999. "Trade Liberalization and the Relative Wages for More-Skilled Workers in Costa Rica," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 140-154, June.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D & Shatz, Howard J, 1996. "U.S. Trade with Developing Countries and Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 234-239, May.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-1381, September.
- Mauricio SANTAMARÍA SALAMANCA, 2001. "External Trade, Skill, Technology and the recent increase of income inequality in Colombia," Archivos de Economía 002705, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perlman, Janice E., 2007. "Globalization and the Urban Poor," WIDER Working Paper Series 076, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Machado, Fabiana, 2011.
"Does Inequality breed Altruism or Selfishness? Gauging Individuals’ Predispositions Towards Redistributive Schemes,"
35664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiana Machado, 2012. "Does Inequality Breed Altruism or Selfishness? Gauging Individuals' Predispositions towards Redistributive Schemes," Research Department Publications 4762, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Clementi & Francesco Schettino, 2013.
"Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1796-1815.
- Clementi, F. & Schettino, F., 2013. "Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149891, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Shami, Mahvish, 2008. "Fiscal policy and spatial inequality in Latin America and beyond," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raul M. Silveira-Neto & Carlos R. Azzoni, 2012. "Social Policy As Regional Policy: Market And Nonmarket Factors Determining Regional Inequality," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 433-450, August.
- Eduardo Wiesner, 2008. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy Reform in Latin America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12913, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Poverty Reduction - Poverty Impact Evaluation Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Inequality Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.