Social Policy As Regional Policy: Market And Nonmarket Factors Determining Regional Inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 52 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-4146|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2008.
"Education and income inequality in the regions of the European Union,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33188, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Education And Income Inequality In The Regions Of The European Union," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 411-437.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Education and income inequality in the regions of the European Union," Working Papers 2007-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2008. "Education and Income Inequality in the Regions of the European Union," SERC Discussion Papers 0011, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Vasileios Tselios, 2006. "Education and Income Inequality in the Regions of the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa06p370, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2007. "Education and Income Inequality in the Regions of the European Union," Papers DYNREG09, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Henry Overman & Diego Puga, 1999.
"Unemployment Clusters Across European Regions and Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0434, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga, 2002. "Unemployment clusters across Europe's regions and countries," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(34), pages 115-148, 04.
- Overman, Henry G & Puga, Diego, 1999. "Unemployment Clusters Across European Regions and Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Puga, 1999. "Unemployment clusters across Europe's regions and countries," Working Papers dpuga-99-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga, 1999. "Unemployment clusters across European regions and countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20211, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonardo Monasterio, 2010. "Brazilian spatial dynamics in the long term (1872–2000): “path dependency” or “reversal of fortune”?," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Branko Milanovic, 2004.
"Half a World: Regional inequality in five great federations,"
- Milanovic, Branko, 2005. "Half a world : regional inequality in five great federations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3699, The World Bank.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2006. "The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number gap, March.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Carlos AZZONI & Raul SILVEIRA-NETO, .
"Non-spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil,"
- Raul Silveira Neto & Carlos Azzoni, 2011. "Non-Spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 453-461.
- Diego Puga, 2002.
"European regional policies in light of recent location theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Puga, Diego, 2001. "European Regional Policies in Light of Recent Location Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 2767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown, 2007.
"Cash Transfers and Poverty Reduction in Chile,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv187, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vinod Thomas, 2009. "Income Disparity and Growth," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 1(1), pages 63-86, January.
- Philippe Martin, 1999. "Are European regional policies delivering?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9343, Sciences Po.
- Laura B. Rawlings, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 29-55.
- Wade, Robert Hunter, 2004. "Is Globalization Reducing Poverty and Inequality?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-589, April.
- Gilles Duranton & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2002. "Mind the Gaps: The Evolution of Regional Earnings Inequalities in the U.K., 1982-1997," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 219-256.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Ricardo Paes de Barros & Mirela de Carvalho & Samuel Franco & Rosane Mendonça, 2006. "Uma Análise das Principais Causas da Queda Recente na Desigualdade de Renda Brasileira," Discussion Papers 1203, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fuad Hasanov & Oded Izraeli, 2011. "Income Inequality, Economic Growth, And The Distribution Of Income Gains: Evidence From The U.S. States," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 518-539, 08.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9343 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:433-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.