Education for Technology Readiness: Prospects for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 2005. "Human capital and productivity for Korea's sustained economic growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-687, August.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises with High-Growth Potential in the Southern Mediterranean: Identifying Obstacles and Policy Responses," CEPS Papers 8796, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Maria Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2004.
"Human capital, mechanisms of technological diffusion and the role of technological shocks in the speed of diffusion. Evidence from a panel of Mediterranean countries,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 20, pages 102-134, December.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2004. "Human capital, mechanisms of technological diffusion and the role of technological shocks in the speed of diffusion: Evidence from a panel of Mediterranean countries," GEMF Working Papers 2004-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2012.
"Human capital accumulation in emerging Asia, 1970–2030,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 76-86.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2010. "Human Capital Accumulation in Emerging Asia, 1970–2030," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 216, Asian Development Bank.
- Pohjola, Matti, 2002. "New Economy in Growth and Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Baliamoune, Mina N., 2002. "The New Economy and Developing Countries: Assessing the Role of ICT Diffusion," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cristian Popescu & Laura Diaconu, 2009. "The relationship between the level of education and the development state of a country," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 475-480, November.
- World Bank, 2004. "Inequality and Economic Development in Brazil," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14913.
- World Bank, 2003. "Brazil : Inequality and Economic Development, Volume 1. Policy Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14653, The World Bank.
- M. Desai, S. Fukuda-Parr, C. Johansson, and F. Sagasti, 2002. "Measuring Technology Achievement of Nations and the Capacity to Participate in the Network Age," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-22, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- François Bourguignon & Yehuda Elkana & Boris Pleskovic, 2007. "Capacity Building in Economics Education and Research," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6681.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:2:y:2001:i:1:p:115-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .