Matching Contributions for Pensions : A Review of International Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo & William Gale & Jeffrey Liebman & Peter Orszag & Emmanuel Saez, 2006.
"Saving Incentives for Low- and Middle-Income Families: Evidence from a Field Experiment with H&R Block,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(4), pages 1311-1346.
- Duflo, Esther & Gale, William & Liebman, Jeff & Orszag, Peter & Saez, Emmanuel, 2005. "Saving Incentives for Low- and Middle-Income Families: Evidence from a Field Experiment with H&R Block," CEPR Discussion Papers 5332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esther Duflo & William Gale & Jeffrey Liebman & Peter Orszag & Emmanuel Saez, 2005. "Saving Incentives for Low- and Middle-Income Families: Evidence from a Field Experiment with H&R Block," NBER Working Papers 11680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & William Gale & Jeffrey Liebman & Peter Orszag & Emmanuel Saez, 2005. "Saving incentives for low- and middle-income families: Evidence from a field experiment with h&r block," Framed Field Experiments 00234, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rudolph, Heinz & Rocha, Roberto, 2009. "Enabling conditions for second pillars of pension systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4890, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Holzmann & Johannes Koettl, 2015.
"Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, and Issues,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(2), pages 377-415.
- Robert Holzmann & Johannes Koettl, 2012. "Portability of Pension, Health, and other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, and Issues," CESifo Working Paper Series 4002, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2013.
"World Development Report 2014
[Informe sobre el desarrollo mundial 2014, Riesgo y oportunidad : la administración del riesgo como instrumento de desarrollo - Panorama general]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16092.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz & David Tuesta, 2012. "Early Lessons from Country Experience with Matching Contribution Schemes for Pensions," Working Papers 1231, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Milan Vodopivec, 2013.
"Introducing unemployment insurance to developing countries,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2009. "Introducing unemployment insurance to developing countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 49170, The World Bank.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2009. "Introducing Unemployment Insurance to Developing Countries," IZA Policy Papers 6, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Härtl, K. & Leite, D.N., 2016. "Social Security and Public Insurance," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Dorfman,Mark Charles, 2015. "Pension patterns in Sub-Saharan Africa," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 98131, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2014.
"Old-age financial protection in Malaysia : challenges and options,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
92725, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2015. "Old-Age Financial Protection in Malaysia: Challenges and Options," IZA Policy Papers 96, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Canning & Sangeeta Raja & Abdo S. Yazbeck, 2015. "Africa's Demographic Transition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22036.
- Christina Behrendt & John Woodall, 2015. "Pensions and other social security income transfers," Chapters,in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 9, pages 242-262 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shestakova, E., 2015. "The Compulsory or Voluntary Pension Accumulation: Different Approaches," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 200-205.
- World Bank, 2016. "Republic of the Philippines Review of the Social Security System," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24671, The World Bank.
- Xiaoxing Liu & Ying Zhang & Lin Fang & Yuanxue Li & Wenqing Pan, 2015. "Reforming China’s Pension Scheme for Urban Workers: Liquidity Gap and Policies’ Effects Forecasting," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-19, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions and Retirement Systems Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Social Protections and Labor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:11968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.