Reemployment Bonuses in the Unemployment Insurance System: Evidence from Three Field Experiments
- Philip K. Robins(University of Miami)Robert G. Spiegelman(W.E. Upjohn Institute)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1995. "Lessons from the U.S. Unemployment Insurance Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 91-131.
- Arlene Holen, 1977. "Effects of Unemployment Insurance Entitlement on Duration and Job Search Outcome," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, pages 445-450.
- Walter Corson & David Long & Walter Nicholson, 1985. "Evaluation of the Charleston Claimant Placement and Work Test Demonstration," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9af520d14c1b4654b8080d304, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G & Oaxaca, Ronald L, 1976. "Unemployment Insurance, Duration of Unemployment, and Subsequent Wage Gain," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 754-766.
- Walter Corson & Paul T. Decker & Shari Miller Dunstan & Anne R. Gordon, "undated". "The New Jersey Unemployment Insurance Reemployment Demonstration Project: Final Evaluation Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a1188b0b75ad4085ab98457be, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Martin Neil Baily, 1977. "Unemployment Insurance as Insurance for Workers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, pages 495-504.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noah Williams & Rui Li, 2014.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Cyclical Fluctuations,"
2014 Meeting Papers
804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Williams, Noah & Li, Rui, 2015. "Optimal unemployment insurance and cyclical fluctuations," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2015-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David C. Stapleton, 2009. "Employment Support for the Transition to Retirement: Can a New Program Help Older Workers Continue to Work and Protect Those Who Cannot?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports aca13fdc8ba2439486551946d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J. & Nelson, Douglas R., 2007. "Can compensation save free trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 167-186.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Astrid Kunze, 2005.
"Vocational Training and Gender: Wages and Occupational Mobility among Young Workers,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 392-415, Autumn.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kunze, Astrid, 2005. "Vocational Training and Gender: Wages and Occupational Mobility among Young Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spermann, Alexander & Strotmann, Harald, 2005. "The Targeted Negative Income Tax (TNIT) in Germany: Evidence from a Quasi Experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Spermann, Alexander & Strotmann, Harald, 2005.
"The Targeted Negative Income Tax (TNIT) in Germany: Evidence from a Quasi Experiment,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Spermann, Alexander & Strotmann, Harald, 2006. "The Targeted Negative Income Tax (TNIT) in Germany: Evidence from a Quasi Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2067, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsreemployment bonuses; unemployment insurance; UI; unemployment compensation;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:rbuis. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .