2016 Financial Stability Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David C. Johnson, 2015. "Private Fund Data Shed Light on Liquidity Funds," Briefs 15-05, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Viktoria Baklanova & Adam Copeland & Rebecca McCaughrin, 2015.
"Reference Guide to U.S. Repo and Securities Lending Markets,"
15-17, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Viktoria Baklanova & Adam Copeland & Rebecca McCaughrin, 2015. "Reference guide to U.S. repo and securities lending markets," Staff Reports 740, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss, 2014. "Systemic Risk and The U.S. Insurance Sector," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 489-528, September.
- Bas B. Bakker & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Deniz O Igan & Hui Tong, 2012. "Policies for Macrofinancial Stability; How to Deal with Credit Booms," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/06, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Andrew H. McCallum & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2016. "The Dollar in the U.S. International Transactions (USIT) Model," IFDP Notes 2016-02-08-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark D. Flood & Phillip Monin, 2016. "Form PF and Hedge Funds: Risk-measurement Precision for Option Portfolios," Working Papers 16-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Richard Neuberg & Paul Glasserman & Benjamin Kay & Sriram Rajan, 2016. "The Market-implied Probability of European Government Intervention in Distressed Banks," Working Papers 16-10, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Ted Berg, 2015. "Quicksilver Markets," Briefs 15-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Benjamin Munyan, 2015. "Regulatory Arbitrage in the Repo Market," Working Papers 15-22, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Efing, Matthias, 2015.
"Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment,"
40/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Efing, Matthias, 2016. "Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment," ESRB Working Paper Series 22, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Theodore Berg, 2015. "Quicksilver Markets," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 16(2), pages 11-32, April.
- Viktoria Baklanova & Cecilia Caglio & Marco Cipriani & Adam Copeland, 2016. "The U.S. Bilateral Repo Market: Lessons from a New Survey," Briefs 16-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Flood, M. D. & Jagadish, H. V. & Raschid, L., 2016. "Big data challenges and opportunities in financial stability monitoring," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 20, pages 129-142, April.
- Claudio Borio & Mathias Drehmann, 2009. "Assessing the risk of banking crises - revisited," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Bert Loudis & Meraj Allahrakha, 2016. "Systemic Importance Data Shed Light on Global Banking Risks," Briefs 16-03, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2017.
"Economic resilience: The usefulness of early warning indicators in OECD countries,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2016(1), pages 9-35.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2015. "Economic resilience: The usefulness of early warning indicators in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1250, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Theobald & Silke Tober & Emanuel List, 2015. "Finanzmarktstabilität in Zeiten unkonventioneller Geldpolitik," IMK Report 107-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2020. "Good Booms, Bad Booms," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 618-665.
- Allahrakha, Meraj & Cetina, Jill & Munyan, Benjamin, 2018.
"Do higher capital standards always reduce bank risk? The impact of the Basel leverage ratio on the U.S. triparty repo market,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 3-16.
- Meraj Allahrakha & Benjamin Munyan, 2016. "Do Higher Capital Standards Always Reduce Bank Risk? The Impact of the Basel Leverage Ratio on the U.S. Triparty Repo Market," Working Papers 16-11, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Mirko Moro, 2014. "Everybody Hurts: Banking Crises and Individual Wellbeing," Working Papers 2014010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Borio, Claudio, 2014.
"The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 182-198.
- Claudio Borio, 2012. "The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?," BIS Working Papers 395, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Crises and Productivity in Good Booms and in Bad Booms," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stijn Ferrari & Mara Pirovano, 2016. "Does one size fit all at all times? The role of country specificities and state dependencies in predicting banking crises," Working Paper Research 297, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mr. Rodolfo Maino & Daniela Marchettini, 2015. "Systemic Risk Assessment in Low Income Countries: Balancing Financial Stability and Development," IMF Working Papers 2015/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Oliver Röhn & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Mikkel Hermansen & Morten Rasmussen, 2015. "Economic resilience: A new set of vulnerability indicators for OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1249, OECD Publishing.
- Chang, Carolyn W. & Li, Xiaodan & Lin, Edward M.H. & Yu, Min-Teh, 2018. "Systemic risk, interconnectedness, and non-core activities in Taiwan insurance industry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 273-284.
- Mădălin Viziniuc, 2017. "Potential Gains from Cooperation Between Monetary and Macroprudential Policies: The Case of an Emerging Economy," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 420-452, September.
- Hertrich Markus, 2019.
"A Novel Housing Price Misalignment Indicator for Germany,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 759-794, December.
- Markus Hertrich, 2019. "A Novel Housing Price Misalignment Indicator for Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 20(4), pages 759-794, November.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2019. "A novel housing price misalignment indicator for Germany," Discussion Papers 31/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ms. Era Dabla-Norris & Mr. Marco Arena & Mrs. Kerstin Gerling & Lamin Njie & Serpil Bouza, 2015. "Credit Booms and Macroeconomic Dynamics: Stylized Facts and Lessons for Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 2015/011, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Barrell & D. Karim & C. Macchiarelli, 2020.
"Towards an understanding of credit cycles: do all credit booms cause crises?,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(10), pages 978-993, July.
- R. Barrell & D. Karim & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2017. "Towards an understanding of credit cycles: do all credit booms cause crises?," Working Paper series 17-28, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- María Victoria Landaberry, 2017. "Indicadores de estabilidad financiera: un nuevo índice para el sector financiero," Documentos de trabajo 2017010, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Önundur Páll Ragnarsson & Jón Magnús Hannesson & Loftur Hreinsson, 2019. "Financial cycles as early warning indicators - Lessons from the Nordic region," Economics wp80, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Jérôme Vandenbussche & Piyabha Kongsamut & Dilyana Dimova, 2018. "Macroprudential Policy Effectiveness: Lessons from Southeastern Europe," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(9), pages 60-102, May.
- Moreno, Ramón, 2011. "La formulación de políticas desde una perspectiva macroprudencial en economías emergentes," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 22, pages 21-40.
- Akinci, Ozge & Olmstead-Rumsey, Jane, 2018.
"How effective are macroprudential policies? An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 33-57.
- Ozge Akinci & Jane Olmstead-Rumsey, 2015. "How Effective are Macroprudential Policies? An Empirical Investigation," International Finance Discussion Papers 1136, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Stability; Shadow Banking; Systemic Risk; Data Management;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ofr:report:16-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gregory Feldberg The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gregory Feldberg to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.