The Dollar in the U.S. International Transactions (USIT) Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lael Brainard, 2016. "What Happened to the Great Divergence? a speech at the 2016 U.S. Monetary Policy Forum, New York, New York, February 26, 2016," Speech 891, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Masuda, Kazuto, 2021. "Trade Policy and the Marshall–Lerner Condition: Application of the Tobit Model," SocArXiv njzk3, Center for Open Science.
- Mr. Yasser Abdih & Mr. Ravi Balakrishnan & Baoping Shang, 2016. "What is Keeping U.S. Core Inflation Low: Insights from a Bottom-Up Approach," IMF Working Papers 2016/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2018.
"The exposure of U.S. manufacturing industries to exchange rates,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 538-549.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2018. "The Exposure of U.S. Manufacturing Industries to Exchange Rates," CID Working Papers 92a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2018. "Exposure of U.S. Manufacturing Industries to Exchange Rates," Discussion papers 18005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Willem Thorbecke & Nimesh Salike, 2020. "Export Sophistication and Trade Elasticities," Journal of Asian Economic Integration, , vol. 2(1), pages 7-26, April.
- Office of Financial Research (ed.), 2016. "2016 Financial Stability Report," Reports, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury, number 16-3.
- Lael Brainard, 2016. "An Update on the Outlook, Liquidity, and Resilience : a speech at the Institute of International Bankers Annual Washington Conference, Washington, D.C., March 7, 2016," Speech 893, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgin:2016-02-08-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.