Asset Management and Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Portuguese)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 393.
- Schmidt, Lawrence & Timmermann, Allan G & Wermers, Russ, 2014. "Runs on Money Market Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Adrian & Brian Begalle & Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin, 2013.
"Repo and Securities Lending,"
NBER Chapters, in: Risk Topography: Systemic Risk and Macro Modeling, pages 131-148,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Adrian & Brian Begalle & Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin, 2012. "Repo and Securities Lending," NBER Working Papers 18549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Adrian & Brian Begalle & Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin, 2012. "Repo and securities lending," Staff Reports 529, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2013. "Monitoring the Financial System : a speech at the 49th Annual Conference on Bank Structure and Competition sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, May 10, 2013," Speech 621, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2010.
"Financial Innovation and Financial Fragility,"
NBER Chapters, in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Financial Fragility," Working Papers 2010.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Financial Fragility," Institutions and Markets Papers 96496, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Manconi, Alberto & Massa, Massimo & Yasuda, Ayako, 2012. "The role of institutional investors in propagating the crisis of 2007–2008," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 491-518.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 394.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Federica Cucchiella & Idiano D’Adamo & Paolo Rosa, 2015. "Industrial Photovoltaic Systems: An Economic Analysis in Non-Subsidized Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, November.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion,"
TSE Working Papers
12-324, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," LERNA Working Papers 12.12.369, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," IDEI Working Papers 732, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pittaway, Timothy & Niekerk, Pieter van, 2015. "Horizon- Scanning the Ostrich Industry with Bibliometric Indicators," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Strom, Elizabeth & Kerstein, Robert, 2015. "Mountains and muses: Tourism development in Asheville, North Carolina," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 134-147.
- Stork, Christoph & Gillwald, Alison, 2014. "Link between termination rates and retail prices in Namibia, Kenya and South Africa," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 783-797.
- Luca Papi & Andrea F Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015.
"IMF Lending and Banking Crises,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(3), pages 644-691, November.
- Luca Papi Author-Name-First Luca & Andrea F. Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Working Papers CASMEF 1304, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Mr. Andrea F Presbitero & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 2015/019, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Serra-Garcia, Marta & Winter, Joachim, 2015. "Teaching teenagers in finance: Does it work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 160-174.
- Kuznetsov, Andrei & Dinwoodie, John & Gibbs, David & Sansom, Mark & Knowles, Harriet, 2015. "Towards a sustainability management system for smaller ports," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-68.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore, 2014. "Competition and financial stability in European cooperative banks," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-16.
- Escobar, Octavio R. & Le Chaffotec, Alexandra, 2015. "The influence of OPEC membership on economic development: A transaction cost comparative approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 304-318.
- Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce, 2016. "The privatization and de-privatization of rail industry assets in Australia and New Zealand," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 48-56.
- Chen, Ruowei, 2017. "Competitive responses of an established airline to the entry of a low-cost carrier into its hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(PB), pages 113-120.
- Onono, Joshua Orungo & Alarcon, Pablo & Karani, Maurice & Muinde, Patrick & Akoko, James Miser & Maud, Carron & Fevre, Eric M. & Häsler, Barbara & Rushton, Jonathan, 2018. "Identification of production challenges and benefits using value chain mapping of egg food systems in Nairobi, Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-8.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers hal-01550029, HAL.
- Siawor-Robertson, Diana & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa, 2015. "The Mining Industry and Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Two Mining Communities in Ghana," EconStor Preprints 123725, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Stefania Veltri & Giovanni Bronzetti, 2015. "A Critical Analysis of the Intellectual Capital Measuring, Managing, and Reporting Practices in the Non-profit Sector: Lessons Learnt from a Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 305-318, October.
- Yang, Yi-Chih & Chen, Shu-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of global logistics hub ports: Comparison of the port development policies of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 179-189.
- Vázquez-Rowe, Ian & Reyna, Janet L. & García-Torres, Samy & Kahhat, Ramzy, 2015. "Is climate change-centrism an optimal policy making strategy to set national electricity mixes?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 108-116.
- Kotilainen, Juha & Prokhorova, Evgenia & Sairinen, Rauno & Tiainen, Heidi, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility of mining companies in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 202-209.
- Jensen, Jonathan A. & Cobbs, Joe B. & Turner, Brian A., 2016. "Evaluating sponsorship through the lens of the resource-based view: The potential for sustained competitive advantage," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-173.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Stability; Asset Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ofr:report:13-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gregory Feldberg The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gregory Feldberg to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.