Learning Better: Public Policy for Skills Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amaro Da Costa Luz Carneiro,Pedro Manuel & Cruz-Aguayo,Yyannu & Intriago,Ruthy & Ponce,Juan & Schady,Norbert Rudiger & Schodt,Sarah, 2022.
"When Promising Interventions Fail : Personalized Coaching for Teachers in a Middle-Income Country,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
9926, The World Bank.
- Cruz-Aguayo, Yyannú & Carneiro, Pedro & Intriago, Ruthy & Ponce, Juan & Schady, Norbert & Schodt, Sarah, 2022. "When Promising Interventions Fail: Personalized Coaching for Teachers in a Middle-Income Country," IZA Discussion Papers 15021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suzanne Duryea & Luísa Baptista Freitas & Luana Marques-Garcia Ozemela & Breno Sampaio & Gustavo R. Sampaio & Giuseppe Trevisan, 2019. "Universities and Intergenerational Social Mobility in Brazil: Examining Patterns by Race and Gender," Journal of Economics, Race, and Policy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 240-256, December.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Messina, Julián, 2019. "Partial Identification of Population Average and Quantile Treatment Effects in Observational Data under Sample Selection," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9520, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pablo González & Kirsten Sehnbruch & Mauricio Apablaza & Rocío Méndez Pineda & Veronica Arriagada, 2021. "A Multidimensional Approach to Measuring Quality of Employment (QoE) Deprivation in Six Central American Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 107-141, November.
- Bernal, Raquel & Ramírez, Sara María, 2019. "Improving the quality of early childhood care at scale: The effects of “From Zero to Forever”," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 91-105.
- Raquel Bernal & Sara María Ramírez, 2018. "Improving childcare quality at scale: the effects of â€œFrom Zero to Foreverâ€," Documentos CEDE 016600, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:8495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Felipe Herrera Library (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.