Minería y desarrollo. Tomo 2: Medio ambiente y desarrollo sostenible
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Xiaoyong & Zhou, Wei & Liang, Fengli & Zhu, Zhonghua, 2013. "A comparative study of different carbon fuels in an electrolyte-supported hybrid direct carbon fuel cell," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 402-409.
- Feenstra, Robert C & Markusen, James R, 1994. "Accounting for Growth with New Inputs," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(2), pages 429-447, May.
- Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2004.
"The composition of foreign direct investment and protection of intellectual property rights: Evidence from transition economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "The composition of foreign direct investment and protection of intellectual property rights : evidence from transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2786, The World Bank.
- Feenstra, Robert C & Markusen, James R & Zeile, William, 1992. "Accounting for Growth with New Inputs: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 415-421, May.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Markusen, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services and in Other Specialized Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. S.K. Mishra, 2005.
"Gender And Sustainable Development In Mining Sector In India,"
General Economics and Teaching
0509014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S.K. Mishra & P. Nayak & Hasanur Rahman & Ross Edgeworth, 2007. "Gender and Sustainable Development in Mining Sector in India," Working Papers id:1001, eSocialSciences.
- Stevens, Paul & Dietsche, Evelyn, 2008. "Resource curse: An analysis of causes, experiences and possible ways forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 56-65, January.
- Astrid Martínez Ortiz & Tatiana Aguilar Londoño, 2013. "Estudio sobre los impactos socio-económicos del sector minero en Colombia: encadenamientos sectoriales," Cuadernos de Fedesarrollo 011564, Fedesarrollo.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ext:derech:878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Esguerra). General contact details of provider: http://www.uexternado.edu.co/derecho .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.