Adapting to Diversity: Irish Schools and Newcomer Students
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS8 and published in 2009.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & Goggin, Jean & Conefrey, Thomas, 2009. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2009," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20094, April.
- Alan Barrett & Adele Bergin & David Duffy, 2006.
"The Labour Market Characteristics and Labour Market Impacts of Immigrants in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 1-26.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Duffy, David, 2005. "The Labour Market Characteristics and Labour Market Impacts of Immigrants in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 1553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnepf, Sylke V., 2008. "Inequality of Learning amongst Immigrant Children in Industrialised Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnepf, Sylke Viola, 2008. "Inequality of learning amongst immigrant children in industrialised countries," HWWI Research Papers 1-12, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- David Duffy, 2007. "The Housing Tenure of Immigrants in Ireland: Some Preliminary Analysis," Papers WP188, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1999. "Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected? An Economic Analysis," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 147, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2000. "Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected? An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joe & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003. "Medium-Term Review 2003-2010, No. 9," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR09, April.
- Martin Sˆderstrˆm & Roope Uusitalo, 2010. "School Choice and Segregation: Evidence from an Admission Reform," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 55-76, 03.
- Söderström, Martin & Uusitalo, Roope, 2005. "School choice and segregation: evidence from an admission reform," Working Paper Series 2005:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Barrett, Alan & Rust, Anna, 2009. "Projecting the Future Numbers of Migrant Workers in the Health and Social Care Sectors in Ireland," Papers WP275, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Kearney, Ide & Barrett, Alan & Duffy, David & Garrett, Shane & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2005. "Medium-Term Review 2005-2012, No. 10," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR10, April.
- Alan Barrett & Yvonne McCarthy, 2007. "Immigrants in a Booming Economy: Analysing Their Earnings and Welfare Dependence," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(4-5), pages 789-808, December.
- Barrett, Alan & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2006. "Immigrants in a Booming Economy: Analysing their Earnings and Welfare Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 2457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kucel, Aleksander & Byrne, Delma, 2008. "Are Over-educated People Insiders or Outsiders? A Case of Job Search Methods and Over-education in UK," Papers WP258, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Simon Burgess & Ruth Lupton & Deborah Wilson, 2004. "Parallel lives? Ethnic segregation in the playground and the neighbourhood," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/094, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Szulkin, Ryszard & Jonsson, Jan O., 2007. "Ethnic Segregation and Educational Outcomes in Swedish Comprehensive Schools," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:2, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Thomas Liebig & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2004. "Migration, Self-Selection and Income Inequality: An International Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 125-146, 02.
- Chris Hamnett & Mark Ramsden & Tim Butler, 2007. "Social Background, Ethnicity, School Composition and Educational Attainment in East London," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(7), pages 1255-1280, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:rs008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.