Formation de l’audience et comportement du consommateur : le cas de la presse sportive périodique
- Mariet, François
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donato, Paul J., 1996. "Research In A World Of Expanding Media Options: Chicken Or Egg?," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 35-42, January.
- Davis, Harry L & Rigaux, Benny P, 1974. " Perception of Marital Roles in Decision Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 51-62, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spiro, Rosann L, 1983. " Persuasion in Family Decision-Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 393-402, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUtilisation des medias; Consommateurs; Audience; Presse sportive;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/4389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.