Consumer Research and Semiotics: Exploring the Morphology of Signs, Symbols, and Significance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:27:y:2013:i:3:p:209-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daly, Bonita A. & Schuler, Drue K., 1998. "Redefining a certified public accounting firm," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 549-567.
- Angy Geerts & Nathalie Veg-Sala, 2011. "Evidence On Internet Communication Management Strategies For Luxury Brands," Post-Print hal-01532821, HAL.
- Ana Paula Celso de Miranda & Eduardo Jorge Carvalho Maciel & Olga Maria Coutinho Pepece, 2016. "Meaning and Values in the Consumption of Fashion by Men," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(6), pages 97-104, December.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0054-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Veg-Sala, 2014. "The use of longitudinal case studies and semiotics for analysing brand development as process of assimilation or accommodation," Post-Print hal-01525471, HAL.
- Maria Antonietta Raimondo & Gaetano Nino Miceli & Stefania Farace, 2013. "Self o mass branding? La relazione tra personalizzazione e marca," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 149-171.
- Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans, 2011. "Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1259-1269.
- Camille Jutant & Annie Gentès & Mathias Béjean & Cédric Mivielle, 2013. "Design, meaning making and constructive fixation: conceptualizing semiotic conditions to the process of designing," Post-Print hal-01133769, HAL.
- Ekinci, Yuksel & Sirakaya-Turk, Ercan & Preciado, Sandra, 2013. "Symbolic consumption of tourism destination brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 711-718.
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:71-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0339-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jtr:journl:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:207-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Lencastre & Ana Côrte-Real, 2009. "A BRAND TRIANGLE MODEL to AVOID BRANDING MYOPIA," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 11, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:2:p:103-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soonkwan Hong & Michael S. Minor, 2014. "The latent potential of virtual communities as brand missionaries: implications from US and Korean bloggers," International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 4-27.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:572-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsiu-Li Liao & Su-Houn Liu & Chi-Wen Lin, 2013. "Information, Experience and Destination Marketing - The Influence of Interactivity on Tourism Website," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 58-69, August.
- Leal, Gabriela Pasinato Alves & Hor-Meyll, Luis Fernando & de Paula Pessôa, Luís Alexandre Grubits, 2014. "Influence of virtual communities in purchasing decisions: The participants' perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 882-890.
- Nathalie Veg-Sala & Elyette Roux, 2014. "A semiotic analysis of the extendibility of luxury brands," Post-Print hal-01525472, HAL.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:16-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:13:y:1986:i:2:p:196-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.