Applied Methods for Trade Policy Analysis
- Francois,Joseph F.
- Reinert,Kenneth A.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016.
"General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V., 2016. "General equilibrium trade policy analysis with structural gravity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2016. "General Equilibrium Trade Policy Analysis with Structural Gravity," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Eddy Bekkers & Joseph Francois, 2014.
"Bilateral Exchange Rates and Jobs,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 275-298, May.
- Eddy Bekkers & Joseph F. Francois, 2012. "Bilateral Exchange Rates and Jobs," wiiw Working Papers 83, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Francois, Joseph, 2013. "Bilateral Exchange Rates and Jobs," Papers 890, World Trade Institute.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Francois, Joseph, 2012. "Bilateral Exchange Rates and Jobs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eddy Bekkers & Joseph Francois, 2012. "Bilateral Exchange Rates and Jobs," Economics working papers 2012-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, September.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl & Inga Heiland, 2018. "Undoing Europe in a New Quantitative Trade Model," ifo Working Paper Series 250, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Powell, J.P. & Rutten, M., 2013. "Convergence of European wheat yields," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 53-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521589970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.