CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Evaluation of the Fulfilment of the CNB's Inflation Targets 1998-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulir, Ales & Hurnik, Jaromir, 2006.
"The Maastricht inflation criterion: How unpleasant is purgatory?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 385-404, December.
- Ales Bulir & Jaromír Hurník, 2006. "The Maastricht Inflation Criterion; How Unpleasant Is Purgatory?," IMF Working Papers 06/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Jarek Hurnik & Ondra Kamenik & Jan Vlcek, 2008. "The History of Inflation Targeting in the Czech Republic through Optic of a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes, in: Katerina Smidkova (ed.), Evaluation of the Fulfilment of the CNB's Inflation Targets 1998-2007, chapter 8, pages 102-116, Czech National Bank.
- Anca Maria Pruteanu‐Podpiera, 2007.
"The role of banks in the Czech monetary policy transmission mechanism,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(2), pages 393-428, April.
- Anca Pruteanu, 2004. "The Role of Banks in the Czech Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism," Working Papers 2004/03, Czech National Bank.
- Podpiera, Jirí, 2008. "The role of ad hoc factors in policy rate settings," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1003-1010, September.
- Kamil Dybczak, 2006. "Generational Accounts in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2006/2, Czech National Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubv:rb07/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.