CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Inflation Targeting and DSGE Models
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Czech National Bank, Research Department in its series Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes with number rb06/2 and published in 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Na Prikope 28, 115 03 Prague 1|
Phone: 00420 2 2442 1111
Fax: 00420 2 2421 8522
Web page: http://www.cnb.cz/en/research/research_intro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kamil Galuscak & Daniel Munich, 2005. "Structural and Cyclical Unemployment: What Can We Derive from the Matching Function?," Working Papers 2005/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Alexis Derviz & Jiri Podpiera, 2004.
"Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Alexis Derviz & JiÅÃ Podpiera, 2008. "Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(1), pages 117-130, January.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera, 2006. "Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Roman Horváth, 2007.
"Volatility of Exchange Rates in Selected New EU Members: Evidence from Daily Data,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Horváth, Roman, 2008. "Volatility of exchange rates in selected new EU members: Evidence from daily data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-118, March.
- Kamil Dybczak & Vladislav Flek, 2007. "Supply-Side Adjustments in the Czech Republic: A Cross-Sector Perspective," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 29-45, November.
- Martin Cihak & Alexis Derviz & Anca Podpiera, 2005. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Financial Stability," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 3, number rb03/2 edited by Vladislav Flek, November.
- Egert, Balazs & Komarek, Lubos, 2006.
"Foreign exchange interventions and interest rate policy in the Czech Republic: Hand in glove?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-140, June.
- Balazs Egert & Lubos Komarek, 2005. "Foreign Exchange Interventions and Interest Rate Policy in the Czech Republic: Hand in Glove?," Working Papers 2005/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jaromír Beneš & Jaromír Hurník & David Vávra, 2008. "Exchange Rate Management and Inflation Targeting: Modeling the Exchange Rate in Reduced-Form New Keynesian Models," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(03-04), pages 166-194, May.
- Henning Ahnert & Geoff Kenny, 2004. "Quality adjustment of European price statistics and the role for hedonics," Occasional Paper Series 15, European Central Bank.
- Jan BabeckÃ½ & Kamil Dybczak, 2008. "Real Wage Flexibility in the Enlarged Eu: Evidence From a Structural Var," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 204(1), pages 126-138, April.
- Holub, Tomáš, 2004.
"Foreign exchange interventions under inflation targeting: the Czech Experience,"
17, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Adam Gersl & Tomás Holub, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 475-491, October.
- Tomas Holub, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Research and Policy Notes 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Podpiera, Jiri, 2008. "Monetary policy inertia reconsidered: Evidence from endogenous interest rate trajectory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 238-240, August.
- Martin ÈIHÁK & Jaroslav HEØMÁNEK & Michal HLAVÁÈEK, 2007. "New Approaches to Stress Testing the Czech Banking Sector (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(1-2), pages 41-59, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubv:rb06/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.