CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Inflation Targeting and DSGE Models
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Czech National Bank, Research Department in its series Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes with number rb06/2 and published in 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Na Prikope 28, 115 03 Prague 1|
Phone: 00420 2 2442 1111
Fax: 00420 2 2421 8522
Web page: http://www.cnb.cz/en/research/research_intro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Cihak & Alexis Derviz & Anca Podpiera, 2005. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Financial Stability," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 3, number rb03/2 edited by Vladislav Flek.
- Alexis Derviz & JiÅÃ Podpiera, 2008.
"Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(1), pages 117-130, January.
- Alexis Derviz & JiÃ…Â™ÃƒÂ Podpiera, 2008. "Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 117-130, January.
- Alexis Derviz & Jiri Podpiera, 2004. "Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Balazs Egert & Lubos Komarek, 2005.
"Foreign Exchange Interventions and Interest Rate Policy in the Czech Republic: Hand in Glove?,"
2005/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Egert, Balazs & Komarek, Lubos, 2006. "Foreign exchange interventions and interest rate policy in the Czech Republic: Hand in glove?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-140, June.
- Adam Gersl & Tomás Holub, 2006.
"Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 475-491, October.
- Holub, Tomáš, 2004. "Foreign exchange interventions under inflation targeting: the Czech Experience," Research Notes 17, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Tomas Holub, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Research and Policy Notes 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Kamil Dybczak & Vladislav Flek, 2007. "Supply-Side Adjustments in the Czech Republic: A Cross-Sector Perspective," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 29-45, November.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Horváth, Roman, 2008.
"Volatility of exchange rates in selected new EU members: Evidence from daily data,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-118, March.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Roman Horváth, 2007. "Volatility of Exchange Rates in Selected New EU Members: Evidence from Daily Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 2107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jaromír Beneš & Jaromír Hurník & David Vávra, 2008. "Exchange Rate Management and Inflation Targeting: Modeling the Exchange Rate in Reduced-Form New Keynesian Models," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(03-04), pages 166-194, May.
- Henning Ahnert & Geoff Kenny, 2004. "Quality adjustment of European price statistics and the role for hedonics," Occasional Paper Series 15, European Central Bank.
- Jan BabeckÃ½ & Kamil Dybczak, 2008. "Real Wage Flexibility in the Enlarged Eu: Evidence From a Structural Var," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 204(1), pages 126-138, April.
- Kamil Galuscak & Daniel Munich, 2005. "Structural and Cyclical Unemployment: What Can We Derive from the Matching Function?," Working Papers 2005/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera, 2006. "Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Martin ÈIHÁK & Jaroslav HEØMÁNEK & Michal HLAVÁÈEK, 2007. "New Approaches to Stress Testing the Czech Banking Sector (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(1-2), pages 41-59, March.
- Podpiera, Jiri, 2008. "Monetary policy inertia reconsidered: Evidence from endogenous interest rate trajectory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 238-240, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubv:rb06/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.