Exchange Rate Management and Inflation Targeting: Modeling the Exchange Rate in Reduced-Form New Keynesian Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doojav, Gan-Ochir & Gantumur, Munkhbayar, 2020. "Measuring the natural rate of interest in a commodity exporting economy: Evidence from Mongolia," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 199-218.
- Соломія Бричка & Денис Клиновський & Дмитро Круковець & Артем Огарков, 2019. "Мета-аналіз: ефект fx-інтервенцій на валютний курс," Suchasni ekonomichni doslidzhennja, Kyiv School of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 24-47.
- Bin Grace Li & Stephen A. O'Connell & Christopher S Adam & Andrew Berg & Peter J Montiel, 2016. "VAR meets DSGE; Uncovering the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 16/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Juraj Antal & Frantisek Brazdik & Jan Bruha & Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak & Yuliya Rychalovska, 2008. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Inflation Targeting and DSGE Models," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 2, volume 6, number rb06/2 edited by Juraj Antal & Jan Babecky, March.
- Ales Bulir & Jaromir Hurnik & Katerina Smidkova, 2013.
"Inflation Reports and Models: How Well Do Central Banks Really Write?,"
2013/03, Czech National Bank.
- Ales Bulir & Jaromír Hurník & Katerina Smidkova, 2014. "Inflation Reports and Models; How Well Do Central Banks Really Write?," IMF Working Papers 14/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Patricia Carballo & José Ignacio González & Margarita Güenaga & José Mourelle & Gabriela Romaniello, 2015. "Un modelo semi estructural de proyecciones macroeconómicas para el Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2015012, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Youssef OUKHALLOU & Abla MRABTI, 2017. "A Small Scale Macroeconomic Model for Morocco," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 159-177, June.
- Anton Grui & Artem Vdovychenko, 2019. "Quarterly Projection Model for Ukraine," Working Papers 03/2019, National Bank of Ukraine.
- Josef Arlt & Martin Mandel, 2012. "Je možné předpovídat repo sazbu ČNB na základě zpět hledícího měnového pravidla? [Is it Possible to Predict the CNB Repo Rate on the Basis of the Backward-Looking Monetary Rule?]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(4), pages 484-504.
- Jaromir Benes & Andrew Berg & Rafael Portillo & David Vavra, 2015.
"Modeling Sterilized Interventions and Balance Sheet Effects of Monetary Policy in a New-Keynesian Framework,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Jaromir Benes & Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & David Vavra, 2013. "Modeling Sterilized Interventions and Balance Sheet Effects of Monetary Policy in a New-Keynesian Framework," IMF Working Papers 13/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Ion PARTACHI & Simion MIJA, 2013. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism Using Econometric Models," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(4), pages 148-157, December.
- Patrick Blagrave & Peter Elliott & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Douglas Hostland & Douglas Laxton & Fan Zhang, 2013. "Adding China to the Global Projection Model," IMF Working Papers 13/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Hove, Seedwell & Touna Mama, Albert & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2015.
"Monetary policy and commodity terms of trade shocks in emerging market economies,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 53-71.
- Seedwell Hove & Albert Touna Mama & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2012. "Monetary policy and commodity terms of trade shocks in emerging market economies," Working Papers 307, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tibor Hledik & Sultanija Bojceva-Terzijan & Biljana Jovanovic & Rilind Kabashi, 2016. "Overview of the Macedonian Policy Analysis Model (MAKPAM)," Working Papers 2016-04, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Salome Tvalodze & Shalva Mkhatrishvili & Tamar Mdivnishvili & Davit Tutberidze & Zviad Zedgenidze, 2016. "The National Bank of Georgia's Forecasting and Policy Analysis System," NBG Working Papers 01/2016, National Bank of Georgia.
- Castillo, Carlos, 2014. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility smoothing: A two-target, two-instrument approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 330-345.
- Karel Musil & Mikhail Pranovich & Jan Vlcek, 2018. "Structural Quarterly Projection Model for Belarus," IMF Working Papers 18/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Solomiia Brychka & Denys Klynovskyi & Dmytro Krukovets & Artem Oharkov, 2019. "Meta-Analysis: Meta-Analysis: Effect of FX interventions on the exchange rate," Modern Economic Studies, Kyiv School of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 24-44.
- Aymen Makni, 2019. "A Macro-Model to Monetary Transmission Analysis in Tunisia," IHEID Working Papers 13-2019, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Anton Grui, 2020. "Uncovered interest parity with foreign exchange interventions under exchange rate peg and inflation targeting: The case of Ukraine," IHEID Working Papers 14-2020, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Luisa Charry & Pranav Gupta & Vimal V Thakoor, 2014. "Introducing a Semi-Structural Macroeconomic Model for Rwanda," IMF Working Papers 14/159, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIT regimes; New Keynesian model; exchange rate; UIP;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:58:y:2008:i:3-4:p:166-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.