Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alexis Derviz & Jiri Podpiera, 2004. "Predicting Bank CAMELS and S&P Ratings: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juraj Antal & Frantisek Brazdik & Jan Bruha & Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak & Yuliya Rychalovska, 2008. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Inflation Targeting and DSGE Models," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 6, number rb06/2 edited by Juraj Antal & Jan Babecky, September.
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011.
"Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 80-98, November.
- Evžen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2009. "Default Predictors and Credit Scoring Models for Retail Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 2862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Martin Vojtek, 2011. "Default Predictors in Retail Credit Scoring: Evidence from Czech Banking Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1015, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Radu Muntean, 2009. "Early Warning Models for Banking Supervision in Romania," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 39, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Jan Babecky & Sofia Bauducco & Ales Bulir & Martin Cihak & Petr Jakubik & Lubos Komarek & Zlata Komarkova & Jiri Podpiera & Christian Schmieder & Laurent Weill, 2009. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Financial and Global Stability Issues," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 7, number rb07/2 edited by Jan Babecky & Jan Frait, September.
- Sargu Alina Camelia & Roman Angela, 2013. "A CROSS-COUNTRY ANALYSIS OF THE BANKSâ€(tm) FINANCIAL SOUNDNESS: THE CASE OF THE CEE-3 COUNTRIES," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 357-367, July.
- Alena Bicakova & Kamil Dybczak & Ales Krejdl & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2007. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Fiscal Policy and its Sustainability," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 5, number rb05/2 edited by Ian Babetskii & Vladimir Bezdek, September.
- Henrik Andersen, 2008. "Failure prediction of Norwegian banks: A Logit approach," Working Paper 2008/02, Norges Bank.
- Shiva Ghasempour & Mohamadjavad Salami, 2016. "Ranking Iranian Private Banks Based on the CAMELS Model Using the AHP Hybrid Approach and TOPSIS," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 52-62, October.
- Anca Podpiera & Jiri Podpiera, 2005. "Deteriorating Cost Efficiency in Commercial Banks Signals an Increasing Risk of Failure," Working Papers 2005/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Fuad Aleskerov & V. Belousova & M. Serdyuk & V. Solodkov, 2008. "Dynamic Analysis of the Behavioural Patterns of the Largest Commercial Banks in the Russian Federation," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 12-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsbank rating; CAMELS; ordered logit; panel data;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:44:y:2008:i:1:p:117-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.