Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí & Polák, Stanislav, 2010.
"The convergence dynamics of a transition economy: The case of the Czech Republic,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 116-124, January.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak, 2007. "The Convergence Dynamics of a Transition Economy; The Case of the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 07/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Juraj Antal & Frantisek Brazdik & Jan Bruha & Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak & Yuliya Rychalovska, 2008. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Inflation Targeting and DSGE Models," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 6, number rb06/2 edited by Juraj Antal & Jan Babecky.
- Brůha, Jan & Podpiera, Jiří, 2007.
"Inquiries on dynamics of transition economy convergence in a two-country model,"
Working Paper Series
791, European Central Bank.
- Jiri Popiera & Jan Bruha, 2007. "Inquiries on Dynamics of Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model," 2007 Meeting Papers 587, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2008.
"Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Macedonia: Old Wisdoms and New Insights,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-19.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2007. "Real exchange rate dynamics in Macedonia: Old wisdoms and new insights," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jane Bogoev & Sultanija Bojceva Terzijan & Balazs Egert & Magdalena Petrovska, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Macedonia: Old Wisdoms and New Insights," Working Papers 2008-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Euro Area Policies; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Vestin, David & Lombardo, Giovanni, 2007. "Welfare implications of Calvo vs. Rotemberg pricing assumptions," Working Paper Series 770, European Central Bank.
- Manganelli, Simone & Wolswijk, Guido, 2007. "Market discipline, financial integration and fiscal rules: what drives spreads in the euro area government bond market?," Working Paper Series 745, European Central Bank.
- Brůha, Jan & Podpiera, Jiří, 2007. "Transition economy convergence in a two-country model: implications for monetary integration," Working Paper Series 740, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.