Integrierte Bewertung der Instrumente und der fiskalischen und marktbasierten Anreize internationaler Klimapolitik und ihrer Auswirkungen (IACCP)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Dieler, 2016. "Effectiveness of Climate Policies: Empirical Methods and Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 68, January.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2014. "EEG und internationaler Wettbewerb: Ist die besondere Ausgleichsregelung haltbar?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(02), pages 23-29, January.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke, 2013.
"Climate-friendly technologies in the mobile air-conditioning sector: a patent citation analysis,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 389-422, October.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke, 2011. "Climate-friendly technologies in the mobile air-conditioning sector: A patent citation analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 99, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jan Abrell & Anta Ndoye Faye & Georg Zachmann, 2011.
"Assessing the impact of the EU ETS using firm level data,"
Working Papers of BETA
2011-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Georg Zachmann & Anta Ndoye & Jan Abrell, 2011. "Assessing the impact of the EU ETS using firm level data," Working Papers 579, Bruegel.
- Julian Dieler, 2013. "Evolution of Oil Taxes: an International Perspective," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 53-54, 07.
- Ralf Martin & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2011. "The Impacts of the Climate Change Levy on Manufacturing: Evidence from Microdata," NBER Working Papers 17446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationale Klimapolitik; Wirkungsanalyse; Anreiz;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofob:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.