Determinants of Food Insecurity among Households in Addis Ababa City, Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrett, James L. & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Are Determinants of Rural and Urban Food Security and Nutritional Status Different? Some Insights from Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1955-1975, November.
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1998. "The political economy of urban food security in Sub-Saharan Africa," FCND discussion papers 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Mutisya & Moses W. Ngware & Caroline W. Kabiru & Ngianga-bakwin Kandala, 2016. "The effect of education on household food security in two informal urban settlements in Kenya: a longitudinal analysis," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, pages 743-756.
- Kelly, Jeri L. & Pemberton, Carlisle, 2016. "An Assessment of the Household Food Security Status and Local Foods Grown in Rural Bahamas," 2015 West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, August 10-14 , 2015, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands 243181, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0695-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pje:journl:article16winii is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, Jeri L. & Pemberton, Carlisle, 2016. "An Assessment of the Household Food Security Status and Local Foods Grown in Rural Bahamas," Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, vol. 8(1), July.
More about this item
Keywordsfood; food insecurity; probability of being food insecure; severity; urban;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:159-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.