Idealizations of Uncertainty, and Lessons from Artificial Intelligence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon, Herbert A, 1978. "Rationality as Process and as Product of Thought," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 1-16, May.
- R. Bentley & Michael O’Brien & Paul Ormerod, 2011. "Quality versus mere popularity: a conceptual map for understanding human behavior," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 10(2), pages 181-191, December.
- Frey, Carl Benedikt & Osborne, Michael A., 2017. "The future of employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerisation?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 254-280.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Benjamin Y. Hayden & Michael L. Platt, 2009. "The mean, the median, and the St. Petersburg paradox," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(4), pages 256-272, June.
- Anna Conte & John Hey, 2013.
"Assessing multiple prior models of behaviour under ambiguity,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 113-132, April.
- Ana Conte & John D. Hey, 2011. "Assessing Multiple Prior Models of Behaviour under Ambiguity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anna Conte & John D. Hey, 2012. "Assessing Multiple Prior Models of Behaviour under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 12/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Grazia Cecere, 2015. "The economics of innovation: a review article," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 185-197, April.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty; probability; Bayesian; artificial intelligence;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:20167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .