The coming breakthrough in risk research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Rault, Christophe, 2013.
"Equity risk premium and regional integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 79-85.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," Working Papers hal-00798052, HAL.
- Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2014. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," Working Papers 2014-371, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 4158, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kellenberg, Derek K. & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2008. "Does rising income increase or decrease damage risk from natural disasters?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 788-802, May.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; uncertainty; rationality; integrated risk governance;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.