Country Risk – Barrier or Key Factor of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Ha Yan & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Rigobon, Roberto, 2004.
"Once again, is openness good for growth?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 451-472, December.
- Ha Yan Lee & Luca Antonio Ricci & Roberto Rigobon, 2004. "Once Again, is Openness Good for Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Once Again, is Openness Good for Growth?," IMF Working Papers 04/135, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R?zvan C?t?lin DOBREA & Felicia Alina DINU, 2014. "A Build-Up Algorithm For Sustainable Discount Rates Projections," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 1181-1191, November.
More about this item
Keywordscountry risk; index of globalization; cross-compliance; international economic flows; macroeconomic indicators;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v03:y2010:i3(11):a07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.